CHAPTER TEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I wasn't mad at all about the situation but I was sad

I wasn't mad at all about the situation but I was sad. Even though I've known him for a few days, I was starting to think he was liking me and i was falling for it because he's my crush.

Benji might not remember me but I sure remember him. I used to stock him like crazy and Nia was by my side as she stalked his friend.

-FLASHBACK-

"Look Nia there they go!" I squealed as I watched Benji as he posted up on the locker talking to Mike.

"Bitch Mike is so fine!" Nia said and I laughed as a group of girls walked by and Benji's eyes followed. I didn't care though. I was still gonna watch my future hubby.

"I wanna talk to him so bad." I said as I peaked around the corner watching his every move.

"Go talk to em den." Nia pushed me but I didn't budge. She had me all the way fucked up.

"Girl go talk to Mike." I said and she scratched her head walking away. I laughed before pulling her back.

Right now we were skipping class and so were they. This was our normal routine. We knew they wasn't gonna mess with us 9th graders that wasn't gonna give it up.

"Ou girl come on. They coming this way." I pulled Nia away and we walked down the hall. As we were talking, I couldn't help but to turn around and get a glance at him.

He was staring at me and I quickly turned around and giggled with Nia. Benjamin Rodriguez is my husband.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Those times was fun but when he got with a girl, that tore me down but I never stopped having my crush on him.

That Tessa girl was it. She was the one he was with for the rest of the year he went there and after that, I don't know what happened but from the looks of it, it didn't last.

I knew falling for a boy like Benji was wrong but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. But him just using me as a quick fuck was stopping me. As bad as I wanted to get close, I couldn't.

I slid in the opposite side of the booth and he slid on the other. I ate my Strawberry Shortcake ice cream in peace but I felt him staring at me. I didn't want to look up because I knew I was gonna tuck my hair behind my ear.

I heard him chuckle which made me look up at him with a raised brow.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You trying to hardest not to look at me. Look ma, I'm sorry for her crazy ass actions. Ian did nothing with shorty. She old news and will forever be old news." I said and i shook my head.

"It's okay Benji. I'm not your girl so you don't have to explain yourself to me." I said and he frowned which made me chuckle at his change in his demeanor.