Chapter 3

finally, after running for alittle bit I ran up to the smell and made sure we were hidden in the bushes. "My god" I thought, "Is this what they call a mansion??" The place looked like it was big enough to fit 20 people. It had light brown siding that didn't have a speck on dirt on it  and a dark brown roof. It almost looked like a castle in the middle of the forest. The grass looked so fresh and clean And there where what looked like dog toys in a box right next to the deck. Which had some of the nicest furniture I've seen in my life. "God, this place even has a pool. I wonder why I didn't smell it? Usually something like that would burn a hybrids nose and eyes terribly. Well besides that, why would people with this much money be out in the middle of no where? And how-".

Jungkook suddenly interrupted my thoughts and started to buzz with excitement. " y/n, y/n! look, you were right! This is great! I can't believe it! Do you think those clothes would fit me? They seem to be in all difference sizes. I can shift now right? Right? No more being a bunny!"

Before I could say anything Jungkook jumped out of my mouth and shifted into being halfway human. He started running to the line that had clothes on it, which was right next a very beautiful garden." Jungkook! Wait! we don't know if it's safe yet!" He didn't listen to me he just went straight to the clothes. "God, what is this bunny thinking? What if someone sees him? What if they call the police on us and we have to run away? I can already hear the news headline (Poor family sees a naked man outside their home. Is this the new millennial craze?)...but then again that would be the good scenario sense then they wouldn't have seen the giant bunny ears on top of his head." I thought in misery. 

"y/n, look it fits me!" He yells at me excitedly.

As I look back it him, I see him wearing what looked like a tight crop top on him...and still no pants. He then looked over at food in the garden. "y/n! there is a lot of food we can grab. We should be able to grab enough for us to eat. Now you don't have to eat the other animals in the woods. I know you don't like to eat them because that makes you feel bad." He then starts to squirm like he wants to run around. Which is a sure sign that he is excited right now.

"This guy has no idea what stealth is. We are stealing stuff and yet he is acting like he has all the time in the world. That just shows he is not coming with me next time." I whispered to myself.

Suddenly we hear someone yell "Hey! what are you doing with our clothes!" 

I looked to the side and saw what looked to be a very angry fox hybrid running towards Jungkook. I also look back at Jungkook to see that he is frozen in fear. "Oh no", I thought "when he gets that scared he will back into a bunny!" And just like that Jungkook was gone. I could tell he was hiding in the shirt he was wearing to try protect himself. 

I see from the corner of my eye that the fox shifted as well.

"Oh hell no, nobody is going to hurt my bunny!" I ran out of the brushes. And tries to reach him before he was attacked by the fox. Let out the biggest roar I could in hopes of scaring that damn animal. 

I was lucky that it worked the fox froze in place as it looked my in the eye. I don't stop charging though until I'm only 15 feet from it. I start bare my teeth and growl lowly at the fox.

But as I sneak a glance above his head, I see a panther running full force at me. Before I got then chance to do anything it tackled me to the ground. I could tell it was trying to bite at my neck. I was lucky and was able to flip both of us. I then try to attack his neck as well. But he was smart. He used his paws to try to claw at my eyes while I was going for his neck.  I was able to get a good bite on his shoulder. 

Then unexpectedly I hear Jungkook shout "Y/N! NO!!" I paused for a second and saw him looking at me in fear. Of course that wasn't smart because it allowed for the panther to attack. I then felt sharp pain as I felt him bite me on my leg that was holding him down.

And then I heard a gun shot.