Chapter 3

Leslie whimpered, panicking as he backed into one of the pods, almost falling in. Just a moment ago he was in his cell, but STEM was far more than distorted at this point, and the entire scene had changed before his eyes, leaving him in what could only be described as an entrance point to STEM, surrounded by Lost. The room was cluttered with computers and medical supplies, as was every other room in the building, but this room had 6 pods in it, arranged in a circle in the center of the room, with several monitors on the wall.

            Leslie looked at the Lost in horror, paralyzed with fear, before he heard her. He sighed in relief, immediately searching for the source of the girl's voice. He looked around, quickly dashing through the first doorway he laid eyes on. He was greeted with a long, narrow hallway with blinding light pouring in through the windows. Surely the girl is here, right? Right? Leslie thought as he looked back nervously. He knew, though, that he'd never make it to the end of the hallway. He knew that he'd barely reach a running speed before the entire building changed around him again. Even so, he began walking down the hall, trying to prepare himself for whatever Hellhole STEM decided to throw him into next.