49. Space

Third Person POV
2 weeks have passed since the incidents in the basement where Hobi was revealed as the real mafia leader and the one who staged his own kidnapping and coma.

The Brother's Cafe and their household was functioning as usual with their daily routines but without the original spark or happiness around them.

Jin would wake up early in the morning, prepare breakfast for his brothers, wake them up, head to the cafe, run their business, close the cafe, come back home, cook dinner, eat and sleep.

Jungkook would occasionally still go back to his art center and teach the children, but he has resorted to not take up as many sessions as he used to, just because he couldn't find his passion for arts anymore.

His passion yearns for nothing but a certain raven head who he last saw 2 weeks ago in the dirty basement, barring anger and disgust in his eyes.

Today was of no difference, the brothers fell back to their usual routine and as the day draws close to the end, they all made their way back home.

It's also been 2 weeks they tried to avoid any unnecessary comments or topics about the incidents that turned their lives upside down.

.

Now, they have all gathered back in their kitchen with Jin dishing the final plate on the dining table. Tonight, they are having some Japchaes and also Black Bean Noodles with Pork stew.

Jin deliberately prepared both his brothers' favorite dishes as he noticed they were not eating properly. Jimin's cheek has lost their chubbiness over the weeks and Jungkook's jawline was sharper than a blade.

Jin knew they were disturbed with whatever happened, but he couldn't allow things to go down the drain like this any further.

"Ehem." The older fake coughed.

No response.

He was paying attention to both Jimin and Jungkook, to only notice they were playing around with their forks on their plate, have not taken a single bite yet.

"Guys..."

Silence.

"SWEET GEZZ LORD! JUNGKOOK, JIMIN!"

"Huh?"

Jimin's head shot up from his pool of Japchae which he was messing with and stared at the older. While, Jungkook...well he was looking at Jin but his fork was still messing with his bowl of food.

"Guys, what's wrong."

"What do you mean what's wrong Hyung?" Jimin asked again.

"Why are we avoiding the obvious elephant in the room?"

"Huh? Elephant?" Jungkook scrunched his brow together.

"Jungkook, it means we are not talking about the obvious thing which we all are affected by." Jin sighed.

"Ow..."

"Seriously Kookie? Just an OW?"

"What else should I say Jin Hyung? I don't know..."

"Well maybe start from how did you end up with Taehyung?" The older dropped his utensils on the side of his plate, crossed his arms, demanding an explanation from the youngest.

Jungkook sighed but continued to fiddle on his own fingers and by all means still avoiding the eye contacts and daggers from his Hyungs.

"U-urm..."

"Kookie, just tell us the truth alright. I knew you had feelings for Taehyung but honestly, I thought it was only a crush." Jimin knew about the earlier incidents which he has confronted the younger, but he just didn't know it would be taken this far.