𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

꧁༄꧂

IRIS

I DARTED straight to the reyes household as soon as i hit send. "im off to ally's i'll be back soon!" i screamed on my way out earning an "okay honey!" from my dad.

like what i said, ally lives across from ours and since we've been friends since diaper days, me barging through the door was something the reyes's got used to. "you fuckers im gonna fucking fuck your heads!" i screamed as i entered clearly showing that im nervous or mad i dont know.. "iris! language!" mrs. reyes screamed back but chuckling afterwards. "oops sorry kristy!"

i saw the three of them inside ally's room. her and harvey cuddle up in her bed and max sitting on her bean bag scrolling through his phone. "alyssa shane reyes and harvey kitt mills! you fuckers!" i said as i pointed at them, with smirks plastered on their faces. "woah woah woah bubba relax. are you okay?" max stood up once he saw me and carefully massaged my back. the couple clearly smirking once again.

"nothing nothing." i replied trying to calm down. "are you sure? you're fuming with anger when you walked in bub." he chuckled. "not a word you lovebirds!" i pointed again suddenly making the couple and me burst into laughter of how stupid i looked. "uhh anyone care to explain??" max asked clearly confused.

"the two idiots over there kept annoying me thats all." i replied as i playfully pouted at him. "aww you lil baby." max ruffled my hair and laughed at my reaction. "glad you came, im sick of being a thirdwheel." max said as we both sat down on the floor.

"not my fault you didn't tell me you were coming over to ally's!" i replied.

"in my defense i didn't know we were either! harvey just dragged me here for his girl!" he groaned at his brother. "hey hey i didn't force you to come dumbass!" harvey tried to throw ally's pillow at max. key word TRIED. because instead of hitting max, it went straight to my face.

"harvey!" i screamed, ally just laughing at the back. harvey's face fell and he was in shock, but quickly laughed once he noticed what happened. i threw the pillow back and successfully hit harvey's face. "iris!" he screamed.

"enough you two!" ally said chuckling. "how bout we play a game?" she added.

"hmm sure! what game though?" max asked.

"truth or dare?" ally's smirk was visible when she said it. i knew she was coming for me and my so called 'confession'.

"no no no wayyyy. im a pussy and i dont do that shit. especially knowing what ally is capable of doing to me. no no no." i said freaking out but all three of them were begging for me to join.

"come on bubbaaaaa. pweaseeeeee join the game for meeee!! its gonna be funn!!" max whined. "ugh fine." i groaned.

we all sat on the floor, me and ally across from each other while harvey and max were across from each other. we went clockwise which meant harvey was first and i was last.

"harvey truth or dare?" max asked his twin. "i'll start easy, so truth."

"what's your most embarrassing moment?" max smirked at his brother causing me and ally to laugh. "i uhm, peed on my pants one time during assembly because they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom even though i needed to." he said as he scratched the back of his head. the rest of us was just laughing hysterically.

the game just kept going and going. we ended up taking the game to ally's backyard because we didn't want to mess her room up, considering that ally was covered in flour, harvey had an egg cracked on top of his head, i was drenched in ice cold water and max had ketchup all over his body. but thankfully, no question was asked to me about crush or feelings related. well not yet.

we decided to go for another round and it was now my turn. " iris truth or dare?" max asked. "truth for now, i cant risk being soaked in water again." i chuckled.

"hmmm can i ask her more than one question?" he asked the two and them nodding a yes at him. "hey no fair! he basically gets to interrogate me!" i playfully whined.

"so iris, what do you look for in a guy and what's your ideal date?" he asked. oh shit here we go.

i couldn't think of anything to say. i knew my answer but i just couldn't get it off the tip of my tongue.

"uhh hmm.." i started. "what do i look for in a guy? well uhm at least someone taller than me, and ya know is kind, caring, fun to be with. kinda crazy and weird at times but one that can be a real gentleman too. oh and also someone who can be clingy cause a clingy boyfriend is cute." i scrunched my nose up imagining what it's like to date someone.

max clearly listening and nodding his head every time i said a trait. "and for my ideal date, well i dont know. i dont really care and mind as long as im with the person i like ya know? because anything with him is special." i could feel my face heat up and ally and harvey smirking at me. max was just straight up staring at me. "alright! next next! who wants to go next?" ally asked and max screaming 'ME ME ME'

"right now, max, truth or dare?"

"truth."

"do you like anyone?"

"yes."