Chapter 1 Escape

Samus Aran POV

We were Fighting the demons until we could take a break.

The Doom Slayer: We should move. The faster we get back the better.

Samus Aran: It can't go to Hell in just two hours, can it?

The Doom Slayer: Time works differently in Hell remember.

Samus Aran: Oh, right.

As I got up, The Doom Slayer gave me a chip.

The Doom Slayer: Install this to your suit.

Samus Aran: What is it?

The Doom Slayer: I made a copy of Vega.

Samus Aran: Oh. So, that's what you were doing back there.

Then I took the chip and installed it and then the Doom Slayer took it back and installed it to his suit as well.

Vega: Hello. Thanks Mr. Blazkowicz for making a copy of me.

Samus Aran: Wait, your name is Blazkowicz.

The Doom Slayer: There seems to be a structure in the orbit of Earth. It is called the Fortress of Doom in its archives. Would you like to go there, Mr...

The Doom Slayer: Just call me the Doom Slayer, and yes.

The Doom Slayer interrupted Vega.

Samus Aran: Wait. You have your own lair?

As I asked that question, we got transported into a big Fortress like place.

Samus Aran: So, this is the Fortress of Doom.

Vega: Earth seems to be invaded by demons. It has been two years since the last invasion on Mars. This invasion seems to be leaded by the Hell Priests, also known as the order of Dieg. The civilian survivors have been transported to another hospitable planet to resume their life as the scientist work to stop this invasion. I will track the location of the first Hell Priest.

The Doom Slayer: Those basters are back.

Samus Aran: You know them.

He turned to me and said.

The Doom Slayer: You should rest up and eat something. There are plenty of bedrooms to rest in and food and water. Vega will mark it on your minimap. I will take care of the first Priest. He and I have a personal score to settle.

Samus Aran: Oh, ok, I don't want to get in-between your personal mission. I'll see you then. Bye Blazkowicz.