lies

[ a week ago ]

peter stood in front of mysterio's body seeing the life drain out of it and in his own body his heart slowly breaking knowing he trusted a guy and gave the last thing that tony left him, he gave it away to the villain.

[ present Time ]

peter slowly got up from the bed feeling the same ever since tony had past away. he thought about how tony would have forced him to eat, tears started pouring out his lifeless eyes, his once beautiful brown eyes were gone and replaced. the remaining avengers looked at him with pity as he slowly walked to the kitchen. they remember the happy kid who would walk down the halls all giggly and happy but that was replaced by the sad teen. they tried but it was no use.

"peter, there is something we need to show you we where waiting for the right time but no time seems right" pepper said. peter slowly and sadly nodded breaking peppers heart in the process seeing him so sad it had brought back the memories of tony when he had lost peter.

peter got up and walked to the lab knowing that's where pepper went. he froze and his heart dropped right in front of him was tony stark, he walked up to him his eyes welled up with tears thinking this was another one of mysterio's illusions in his mind he thought he's dead that means he's alive. he rushed to give him a hug finally having some what hope of a better life until he walked right through it and the hope he had was broken into unfixable parts.

"Mr.Stark.... why ?" "why what kid i'm here what's wrong." "no, you aren't you're just one of his illusions his last one knowing this would break me." peter ran away sobbing. "wait, what ?" tony said with a soft voice as his heart broke seeing his kid in such pain.

that's when tony pulled up all the things that had happened since he had died. he saw his funeral, may's death, and then mysterio and he saw what his kid went through without him. So he stood there with a broken heart if a Al could have one.

\
384 words
hope you guys liked it it's really short :)
love y'all ✨