Part 5

Dedicated to Palchin who wants Pari to have a love interest.I had'nt planned Pari's love track.But for Palchin I started Pari's love story in brief.

Sumit and Rajender reached the air port.
Rohit went near them.
Sumit:How dare you come before me Rohit?You snatched my fiancee from me.
Rohit:You are misunderstanding us Sumit.Sona is pure like Gold.You will be the most luckiest person to get a wife like Sona.
Pari came there with Suman.
Rohit:Please Sumit...I beg of you.Please don't cancel the wedding in the last moment.It will affect Sona's future.
Pari and Suman became emotional seeing Rohit begging Sumit for Sonakshi.
Sumit:I don't want a characterless loose girl like Sonakshi.
Rohit could not bear anymore and slapped Sumit:How dare you call Sona characterless?If you insult her again I will not leave you.
Suman called him:Rohit!
Rohit looked at Suman.Rohit and Veena were shocked to see Suman.
Suman:Rohit..leave him.Your slaps won't change such black hearted people.
Rohit tried to control his temper.Sumit and Rajender left.
Rohit looked at Suman painfully:I am sorry aunty.Because of me Sona's wedding got called off.
Suman:Don't blame yourself Rohit.Let those idiots leave.That's better.But I want to know one thing.Do you love Sona?

Do you love Sona?

Rohit was silent.
Veena:Rohit..tell her the truth.
Rohit nodded:Yes.
Suman:Then why did you reject her love proposal?
Rohit:Because you had already fixed Sona's wedding with Sumit happily and I did'nt want to break it .I did'nt want to bring humiliation to the family.I even feared whether it will affect your friendship with my Maa.

I even feared whether it will affect your friendship with my Maa

Suman-Veena became very emotional.
Suman:Would you like to marry her?
Rohit was surprised by her question.
Suman:Tell soon.Otherwise I will find another boy for Sona.
Rohit:No aunty.I want to marry Sona.Please don't bring another villain in our love life.
Pari,Veena and Suman laughed.
Suman:Veena..we are going to be relatives.
Veena:Yes Suman.

Suman and Veena hugged each other.

Sonakshi was shedding tears in her room.Rohit came near her.
Rohit:Sona..
Sona wiped her tears and asked him:Why did you come here?
Rohit:You had asked me whether I love you or not.I came here to answer your question.

I came here to answer your question