Broken

(The Art is actually mine)
(Y/n's POV)

Y/n: Leave me alone!!

Issei: you should never came to this academy!!

Rias: what weak person you are!!

Cinder: dead weight!!

Emerald: what a waste of space you are!! Your parents should abandoned you!!

They beat me up just because I was weak. Oum may have no mercy on their souls.

Y/n: why are you doing this to me!?

Akeno: you're the weak one we can target!! You're nothing!!

Cardin: crap the teachers are coming!!

They ran away like cowards they are Glynda and Ozpin arrived. They gotten me to the nurse's office.

Glynda: those students must be expelled!!

Ozpin: i can't mostly from Rias's father if I expelled her this will lose some of the best!!

Y/n: no she's the weakest one, team rwby is the best team and dam them(bullies)to hell all I care for!!

Glynda: Y/n....

Y/n: I know you're trying your best but just let me suffer.

Ozpin: but Y/n I can't do that to my students.

Y/n: well they can happy once I'm dead.

The nurse put bandages on my wounds and gave me ice pack for my head. I left the nurse's office, I saw team rwby, Coco, Velvet, Neo and JNPR, they all hugged me they were in tears.

June: Y/n we don't want you to get hurt!!

Ren: please let us help you!!

Y/n: no I don't want you get targeted by those filthy people even to you Blake and Velvet. We faunus have been through pain but never follow Adam's lies. We follow the right path.

Blake: b..but.

Y/n: hey I'll buy you girl's some lunch once I'm okay deal?

Ruby: sure but please ask us if you need help.

Yang: well I see you tomorrow Y/n.

Y/n: bye firecracker.

Yang:*blush*

They left and I went to my dorm. My girlfriend Twoearle was feeding my pet wolf Amaterasu.

 My girlfriend Twoearle was feeding my pet wolf Amaterasu

Twoearle:*gasp* they beat you again!?

Y/n: yeah they did.

Amaterasu:*growls*

Y/n: calm down girls they'll learn their lesson once I have the power and strength to make them suffer.