Deal with it

(Know your Noglas)

After Y/n's return to Union, he changed. He was being extremely rude to the things he hates, aggressive to his opponents, barely talks to anyone. when he fights any grimms or white fang he becomes brutal showing them barely any mercy.

Y/n: pathetic grimms they are.

He was slicing each grimm in Glynda's class giving no fucks about it. He shot them with his pistols, Y/n saw one lying the ground trying to escape but he had his foot on it's head.

Y/n: say hi to Salem once I face her.

He crushes it's head killing it and all the other hunters were scared. No mercy with his enemies and he walks back to his seat without a word then Rias's peerage arrived.

Rias: Y/n I would like you to join my peerage.

Y/n: fuck off rotten rose.

Issei: dude you'll be respected!!

Y/n: oh!! So you're trying to have me to join your weak group. Have you forgot that you, Team SSSN and CRDL almost killed me!! HAHAHA!! You claimed that you are a powerful person what I see it just a pathetic excuse of a warrior!!! You have no idea what hell you put me through!!!

Glynda: mr.Y/n what's the problem you're having?

Y/n: they're trying to make me join their peerage.

Glynda: Rias stop it now.

Rias: but-

Glynda: I said STOP IT!!

Rias: fine.

Y/n: thank you Professor Glynda, I would like to leave to have my time off? I know what to do for this class.

Glynda: yes you can leave.

Y/n: thank you.

He leaves the classroom and went to the library. Y/n found two books about dust and unknown dust. This interested him with the rare dust.

Y/n: Mmmmm if I was to combine ice and poison it would slowly poison and freezes them to death.

Then his's friends arrived at the table, Kiriko, Sinon, Asuna and Leafa were happy that he's okay.
(She's my waifu)