Love Letters and Coffee Part 3

After y/n told the man infront of her I. Dont. Care. Which is the most stupidest thing to say. She went straight to her house.

The guy is so familiar to her. But, she can't remember why. She went inside and put her things in the sofa and took something from the fridge. She went to the other room in her house where her friend put her dog which is so odd because Erica (your friends name) just left a note telling you to keep the dog in your house because she will go to Paris.

It is so odd because she never saw her friend have this very cute dog. Maybe, it was new.

In her hand is the food for the dog named Kal.

When she entered she saw that Kal was very happy and it was like he already have a snack. It was like someone's been here to play with him and took care of him like feeding him.

But, he still gave him food. He watched the dog and played a bit then she get out. She washed her hands and made some pie. It was cherries. Ofcourse, she love them.

She also made her dinner. Steak and mashed potatoes. After everything is cook and ready to eat. She open the tv to watch a movie. She was eating and she dropped her fork when he saw that same man in the cafe and the one in the tv. She is watching and been mesmerize.

It must be a lie if she said she doesn't like the guy or she doesn't want to know him but her dad told her to stay away from men because they will just break her oath. Yeah, screw those oath that made her promise to marry a royalty like her.

She sighed.

Only if things are different, Henry.

After he watch his movie, he turn off the television and check the locks and turn off the lights. She was so sleepy that she want to lay on her bed.

After checking Kal, and saying her good night to the fur baby. She went to her room and think of Henry until she was asleep.

She just felt someone kissed her lips but she was so sleepy to open her eyes. But, she did and she was still groggy from sleepiness that she thought Henry is kissing her.

"I love you so much, Henry."

Y/n yawned as she wakes up. She face the other side thinking Henry, her husband is still sleeping. But to her dismay, he was not in their bed. She frowned.

She got up and went to his office. And, she smiled at the very handsome face of Henry.

She can still vividly remember the first time Henry and her have a date.

She was so stressed out that time. She was a pink floral dress and it was spring when she saw a note inside a coffee cup.

She is still hesistant that time but she want to know the man behind the letters and notes inside the coffee mug.

She went to the rose garden. The petals are with different colors and she love the smell of it.

Then, someone cleared his throat and then she came face to face with a very gorgeous man. She is not a fan of movies, tv series or anything. She really is contented with books. But, she knew and saw him somewhere.

"Henry. My name is Henry." he blushed. She chuckled. He is so cute no he is so gorgeous and cute. Okay, also hot.

"My name is y/n." she told him.

After that incident, Henry never missed giving her letters and they both fell in love with each other.

Her father knew about the two of them and he was so enraged. He took her to the castle but Henry do everything to ask for her hand. Seeing her and Henry very much in love, your father agreed that they will both get married.

They were both so happy. Her, Henry and Kal.

But, one year of their marriage something went wrong and they went to the doctor. Y/n was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

She want to make Henry divorce you because you really love him and you want don't him to have a stressful life. She doesn't want to be a burden to anyone especially the love of her life. But, Henry told you he can't live without her.

The two are very much in love with each other and they two agreed to make it work.

She kissed his lips making him to open his eyes.

"Good morning, love." y/n giggly greeted him. "you must be really busy last night that you forgot to sleep in our room." she crossed her arms.

He smiled to her. And she love seeing him smile.

"Kal, wasn't sleeping in the room too." she said while pouting. "I miss my boys."

"I am your man, love. Your superman." he said to her.

She kissed him again.

"What do you want for breakfast, love?" she asked him.

"You."

She raised her eyebrows. This one wants a piece of me, eh.

"I mean, what do you want?"

"Maybe pancakes and coffee." she told him and give him a peck while going outside.

He sighed, she knew it was a happy sigh.

She was making their breakfast when a pair of strong arms embraced her from behind and she really felt how warm he is, no he is so damn hot.

"Love, Good morning. I love you so much." he told him as he give her butterfly kisses in her nape.

She smiled. "I love you so much, too." she faced him and they kissed so deep.

She knew, even she is not a normal girl, they were not normal couple they really love each other and she is content. With Henry.

Kal howl.

Then she knew she is so complete, happy and so in love and loved. Kal, Henry and y/n.