. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾 ( 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝟩 )

"OUR NEXT GAME IS THE WHISPER CHALLENGE!" Haeun told the others while holding up her card script. Sara and Erica cheered and clapped, excitement filling their eyes. The staff quickly explained the rules and soon split into teams.

      "Yes!" Bambam whooped with a grin as he walked over to the staff to give the others headphones.

      Ruby was teamed up with Jaebum, Mark, BamBam, CJ, and Jackson, which were the first ones to start while Haeun was teamed up with Erica, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Sara.

      The first team put their headphones on, music loudly playing. Jaebum was first in line, his eyes landing on the word written on the notebook Haeun was holding. He nods, eyes narrowing before turning to face Ruby, who was in the middle of dancing to If You Do. Youngjae burst in laughter and had to hold onto Erica for support.

      "Look at her face," Erica told him with a chuckle.

      Jaebum patted her shoulder, grabbing her attention, "Every day, every night, feel like a-" Ruby stopped, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "Oh, we've started, sorry." she lightly apologized. Sara and Haeun chuckled under their breaths as they watched her, looking at her with amusement.

      "Sushi!" He shouted while Ruby stared at him blankly, her mind shutting off. Jaebum rolled his eyes and repeated his word. She muttered under her breath, confusion plastered on her face.

      "This is gonna take hours," Jinyoung mumbled as he sat down on his chair.

       After a few seconds, she nodded her head with a smile, "Suzy, got it!" she winked, patting his head. Yugyeom laughed loudly, watching Ruby turning around to face Mark.

     "Suzy!" she said confidently with a smirk while dancing. Mark tilted his head and nodded his head, turning around to face CJ. Jaebum and Ruby danced together, both in their own bubble as their teammates continued playing. After a few more minutes, Jackson gave his final answer, "Sushi!" the buzzer dinged, indicating it was the right answer.

     "Did we get it right?!" Bambam yelled, Sara nodded her head and Bambam fist-pumped.

       The other team got ready, putting their headphones on. CJ sat down next to Jackson taking off her headphone, "Do you think they'll get it right?" she asked him. He shrugged his shoulder, "Hope not, I wanna win the price!" she agreed and turned her attention to the last group.

     Haeun read the word on the notebook and nodded, turning around to face Erica, "Favor!" she shouted at Erica while dancing to Cheer Up. Erica moved her head to the side, "What?" she yelled out, fixing her headphones.

      "Favor!" she muttered the words and excitedly jumped, eagerly turning around to Youngjae, "Flavor!" Erica shouted passionately. Youngjae nodded slowly, she squeezed his cheeks and gave him thumbs up. Jackson cooed at the pair and leaned on CJ's shoulder, "I ship them," he whispered in her ear.

     "Same."

      Youngjae was still trying to yell out the word for Jinyoung, but it seems like his mind went elsewhere because he didn't react at all. After a few seconds, he clicked his tongue and turned around to face Sara, who was about to yell out the lyrics for Worth It. He patted her shoulder which made her frown, missing her favorite part of the song.

     "Player!" Jinyoung said slowly with a hand movement. Sara knitted her eyebrows and shook her head. He repeated the same word, moving his mouth to pronounce the word. She pointed a finger at him, nodding and turned to Yugyeom, who was in his own little world.

      "Idiots," Ruby muttered with a giggle, taking a seat next to Mark.

      After a few minutes of Sara trying her best to yell out the word, Yugyeom finally got his answer, "Layer!" he yelled out, moving his fingers through his hair. The buzzer made a sound, signaling that it was wrong. BamBam and Jaebum jumped out of their seats and cheered.

      "What? Did we win?" Sara yelled, turning her head to Mark. He shook his head and she pouted.

      The first team rounded up together and hugged, "We won, we won!"

      Haeun puffed her cheeks, sighing, "That's so unfair," she gloomed to Jinyoung. He chuckled and ruffled her hair and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Don't be upset, we'll beat them the next round." he told her with a smirk.