Chapter-1

August - September, 2015

Your ears perked up at the sound your name and you stared at your teacher.

Did she really just call your name?

You internally screamed in excitement as you hugged the life out of your best friend and waited for the third name to be called; eager to know who all were the people you'd be going with.

Soon after the third was called, you looked at your best friend with a pout, silently complaining because she wasn't going.

"You know my parents, they would never allow me to go on a trip that far away, especially when its 9 days long." She said right away, as if she could read your mind. You nodded, and soon your pout turned into a wide grin. Finally, you'd been selected among the three students that your teachers considered were eligible and disciplined enough to go.

You'd applied for a trip, an educational trip, at the very moment when the announcement was made. The places that were listed were of great historical importance and had seen the biggest of battles and agreements and other incidents in their old days. You'd always been interested in going to such places. They fascinated you more than anything in the world and whenever your father told you a story about any such things, you felt like you were living it.

Though you were a little upset that your friend wasn't going and the other two people that were selected were nothing near your friends, it didn't last long. You were a kind of person that liked staying alone better than being surrounded by people or in words of other peoples-including your parents-your own world of fantasies and ideas; not that it bothered you. But it wasn't like you'd push away someone who tried to talk to you either.

There were students from other grades too, all of them were senior to you, except for the two from your class, and three others from another section.

---

Finally, it was the big day. It was almost the end of August and you were all ready with all your stuff packed in a strolley bag and a small backpack to leave. Your father drove you to the school, from where all the students were supposed to take the bus to the actual starting point of your journey.

Your heart was racing with excitement and nervousness: excitement was obvious but you were nervous because you barely knew any of the people you were going to spend the next nine days with.

You were running late by few minutes; thanks to your father for taking extra care of your luggage and that you had everything you might need. So when you reached the school's front entry gate, you hopped out of the car, while your father followed shortly after you once the car was parked.

You stood at the end of the already queued line and sighed in relief when two more students-that you didn't have a clue were going-arrived. You were not the last one to arrive, at least.

Your principle introduced you to the teachers: Mr. Lee and Mrs. Kim who were going to accompany you and after a small lecture of all the rules you needed to follow, you all boarded the bus, but not before hugging your father and saying your goodbyes. One of your classmates came and sat with you and you sighed in relief when she smiled at you.

"Hani, I know we've never talked before, but I hope to have a good time with you." she introduced herself.

"Y/N, I hope so too." You replied with a smile and not too long after that, you two were talking about nothing and everything. She told you about the three students from the other section, who happened to be all boys.

"That's Jimin, Taehyung and he's Jungkook." She told you their names while she pointed at each one of them. You nodded and you two continued your chatting. You were happy you finally got a friend and that you didn't have to keep your experiences to yourself. Soon, you two were able to mingle with some girls who were senior to you as well and while you all talked, you could always hear Taehyung's laugh at the back.