33.

Addie

I sat at home for about thirty minutes, super bored and really hungry. I got up and went into the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips. As I walked back to the living room I heard noises from upstairs, I knew nobody was here but me, maybe it's the house settling.

That's when I heard a thud upstairs which startled me, jumping I stood at the bottom of the steps and waited. That's when I felt hands cover my mouth as I screamed and kicked trying to get out of their hold. I bit the persons hand and I realized it was a guy. Running into the kitchen where the knifes were I tried to grab one when he tackled me to the floor.

"Get off of me." I snapped bringing my knee up and kneeing him in the groin. He groaned as he rolled over in pain while I went to the couch to grab my phone to call for help. This guy was fast as he jumped over the couch and yanked my wrist so I was back into his hold. His arm was around my neck and I couldn't breath. I took my elbow and hit him in the chest. He hissed as he grabbed me by my hair making me yelp in pain.

"Shut up." He snapped. I struggled to get out of his tight hold that was crushing my ribs. He moved his arm back to my neck as my phone rang. He took it out of my back pocket and answered it.

"Addie." Ashton said slowly. That's when the guy took out a gun and held it to my head.

"Ashton!" I cried for help and then the phone went dead. He started to carry me out the back door and to this black mustang. I struggled and he punched me in my side where I was still sore and I winced. He pushed me into the car and I tried opening the door but it was locked from the outside.

He got into the car and I noticed a tattoo on his arm. He started the car and drove away from my house. I was up against the door trying to be away from this person who is kidnapping me. I went to reach for his hoodie and he grabbed my wrist holding it tightly causing it to bruise.

"Do not touch me." He snapped throwing my hand back to me. I rubbed my wrist and gave him a look. I was truly scared and didn't know what would happen to me. All I know is that I want Ashton to come get me, I wanted him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked and he looked over at me. His black sunglasses covering his eyes and his hood covering his head.

"None of your business." He snapped.

"Actually it is my business." I sassed and he didn't seem to like that as he turned to me with his eyebrows narrowed at me.

"Listen, just keep your mouth shut." He said irritated by me.

"No." I refused and he shook his head while chuckling.

"Mmm, I see you like to talk back." He said and I crossed my arms and looked over at him. "Well you'll just have to pay for that later." He said and my eyes widened at his words.

"Why am I even here, I don't recall doing anything to you?" I asked.

"Because Ashton will do anything to save you, we want him to think he can." I looked at him when he said think.

"What do you mean?" I asked concerned as to what they were planing.

"He isn't going to save you, you'll be dead before he gets to you." I stayed silent and felt my heart break at the thought of never seeing Ashton again, I never even got to tell him that I loved him.. "Just like Perrie." He said to himself.

Just like Perrie I repeated in my head. Zayn's girlfriend he was going to propose to and they killed her and their daughter. What sick and cruel people.

The car stopped and he got out of the car, opening up my side I thought about running away but he has a gun and I don't want to provoke him anymore then I have the entire way here. He lead me into a house and slammed the door behind him, and that's when I realized I was on the hard wooden floor holding my cheek. He had punched me.

"It's later." He smirked bending down to my level and grabbing me by my collar. He rose his fist and connected it to my ribs making me wince in pain as he continued to punch me continuously until he felt the need that I had enough. He stood up as I laid on the floor in pain coughing. "Next time don't talk back to me." He snapped walking away.

I buried my head into my arms and let out silent sobs so he didn't hear me. All I wanted was for Ashton to hold me and tell me everything would be alright even if it wasn't and tell me he loved me and would never let me go.

The guy came back and lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. He sat me down in a wooden chair and tied my hands behind my back and my ankles. Next thing I knew it was lights out for me.

-

fuxk!! who do you think kidnapped addie?

it's getting good and scary!

nicole xx