38.

Two hours passed and I just laid in my hospital bed on my side turning my back to everyone who was in the room. I had Ashton's bandana on the pillow next to me while my eyes filled up with tears once again with all the memories Ashton and I had. I whimpered as my heart kept breaking every time I remembered something about Ashton. I mean how could he just leave, I didn't even get a say in anything, hell he didn't even ask how I felt about this.

I was angry, hurt, lost, confused, and sad with Ashton. The only people or person who knew anything about it was Zayn. Since his stubborn self won't tell anyone anything because he was sworn to secrecy by Ashton not to tell a single person about where he was going.

I shot up and ran towards the bathroom getting sick for the fifth time within two hours. Niall says one can get sick from having a broken heart and that's probably the case I'm in. Once I was done I got up and slowly walked back to the hospital bed with everyone on their feet worried if I was alright. Laying back down and facing my back towards everyone once again I went back to just laying still in silence while the others just sat there silently quietly whispering to one another.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I didn't budge, I didn't really care who it was at this point, I was too upset. "Addie." The familiar Irish accented boy said, the only person who has talked to me since I've laid here in silence. I didn't answer and he went around the bed as he kneeled to be at my eye level. "I know it hurts now, and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." I gave him a shy smile and he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it before smiling at me and getting up to sit back down with everyone else.

"Come on." Michael said and I thought he was talking to me until I heard Luke groan.

I heard footsteps walk towards me as Luke whispered, "I'll be right back." As he and Michael walked out of the room without saying where they were going. I just laid there not interacting with anybody, I just sat there with a broken heart.

"Addie baby," I heard the sweet sound of my mothers voice say, "Andrew's hungry would you like me to get you something?" She asked. I shook my head no not making eye contact with her. I heard the two of them get up as I felt lips press to my cheek knowing it was Andrew.

"I'm here sissy." He whispered before walking over to my mom and exiting the room leaving me with Harry, Niall and Zayn.

I heard the boys whispering and I knew Harry and Niall were whisper yelling at Zayn for knowing things that we didn't about Ashton. "Dude it's not fair," Harry said, "Look at her, her heart is broken. You need to tell us where he is, she needs him." Harry sighed and I was agreeing with him, I did need Ashton.

"Look, he told me not to tell, it's to protect Addie and he left me in charge of watching after her for him, making sure she doesn't do anything stupid.." My mouth dropped, Ashton told Zayn to watch me? I don't need a damn babysitting babying me and watching what I do every second of the day.

"Protect Addie my ass." Niall seethed, "If he wanted to protect her then why'd he leave? Huh?" Niall asked Zayn getting irritated by the fact Ashton left.

"So she didn't get hurt anymore, he put her into harms way and by leaving he thinks it'll make everyone stop following her." Zayn explained. That's Ashton's problem, he thinks, that boy doesn't know anything.

"He's such a dumbass!" Harry shouted a little loudly, "God no matter what they are still going to try to go after her, he got her into this and she can't get out. He knows that." Harry argued becoming furious by Ashton's decision to leave.

"It's not my choice it was his and he said this was the best thing." Zayn said defending Ashton.

"You know what he's doing is wrong Zayn. You'd never do this to Perrie!" Niall said, I knew Zayn didn't like when they said Perrie's name and it made him a little mad.

"I would if I loved her, and that's what Ashton's doing. I understand him and why he's doing this." Zayn said sighing.

"Liar! You would not leave Perrie!" Niall argued at Zayn.

"Perrie isn't fucking here Niall! She's gone, stop talking about it!" He snapped.

"It's not my fault she's gone." Niall said and he gasped immediately not meaning it, he was angry and I knew Niall was a sweetheart. If he's mad and says stuff he doesn't mean his eyes go wide and he tries to take it back. "I'm sorry I didn't-" Niall was mid sentence before I heard something hit the floor. I turned over fast and saw Niall on the floor holding his jaw while Zayn's fist was clenched.

"Zayn he apologize, what the hell!" Harry snapped at him, "He didn't mean it." Harry defended.

"He still fucking said it." He growled.

"This wouldn't be happening if you would just tell us where Ashton is!" Harry yelled.

"No! Just fucking drop it or you'll be joining Niall on the floor." He threatened. Harry stood up getting into Zayn's face.

"Stop it!" I snapped finally speaking up after so long. I was done with the arguing and fighting.

"Stay out of this." Zayn snapped at me.

"You shut the hell up!" I yelled and the boys looked shocked. "This is all your fault Zayn, all of it!" I shouted at him. His jaw clenched and only if he knew I wasn't even finished.

"Addie you better stop talking-"

"No you aren't the boss of me!" I yelled, "We all know you know where Ashton is and you being a stubborn asshole won't tell anyone anything! You don't have to tell me you could at least tell the boys I know you've all lied to me before and you do it to protect me and I thank you for that. I'm probably going off topic right now because I'm so emotional right now-" I stopped trying not to cry. Niall rushed over and wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly.

"Shhh it's okay Addie, I'm here, I'm here." He cooed as he rubbed my back to sooth me.

I wiped under my eyes and looked at Niall's jaw, "Does it hurt?" I asked poking his jaw. He chuckled with a shrug.

"Nah, not really I'm fine." He smiled widely before messing up my hair and giving me another hug.

-

idk why i stopped it there but i did meh.

exams suck guys.

but helpful tip when taking them.

"if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin' hard enough." -c.h. (haha)

ok bye .

nicole xx