Are you satan?

I decided I might as well take the bread I'm already close enough to dying of malnutrition anyway.

"So felix, have you always lived in Unit Z?"

"No I wasn't born here, but I don't remember anything from before I was 9."

"You only remember 8 years of your life?" Chan replied with sympathy.

"It's no biggy" I smiled biting the bread "my friends came up with a rumor that I was raised by a pack of wolves"

I laughed lightly it was so much more simple when I first came. I let out a deep sigh.

"Have your other friends always been in Unit Z"

"They were born here, or so that's what they tell me" I sighed I wish I knew about where I was born. I turned to look at him having finished the bread "Why are you being so kind I remember you tied me to a chair two days ago"

"I don't really know, it's very unlike me" he looked conflicted

I reached my hand up to touch his head

"What are you doing?" He said confused

"I'm checking for horns, I'm convinced you are satan"

"What are you on about, you are crazy"

"ME?! crazy your the one who is visiting someone from over the enemy border"

"You could be right" he said and leaned back against the wall "but like I said I'm invested in you"

"Stalker" I whispered under my breath

"What was that?"

"Nothing nothing" I turned again to look in his eyes. They do change colour I'm not crazy, I'm sure or it. I remember them going a deep red.

"Why are you looking at me so intensely" Chan whispered

"I'm trying to figure you out"

"Is that so?" He replied

I kept staring I was hoping to catch his eyes changing. But they didn't, of course they wouldn't just change now.

"As much as I love to stare at your pretty face I've got places to be"

"Oh so I'm not important anymore" I teased

"Nope goodnight"

And then he was gone, I'm almost convinced he is a demon or something. How can he just disappear like that? Well I guess anything is possible in this world.

Then I remembered what I had seen earlier. There must be a reason for keeping all that food. Why had I never noticed none of the higher ups looked thin. I mean you could even go as far as calling some of them overweight.

I really hope i won't be in this cell for too long I need to see everyone.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━