Dicovered

"Ow ow ow ow"

Felix lay on the lab floor clutching his leg.

"Those assholes got me"

He had been shot, luckily it wasn't deep so he pulled the bullet out.

Thank goodness they were in a lab because he could easily find bandages.

"What do I do now surely they are waiting for me to come back is there a way I can appear somewhere else"

Felix limped out into the halway. It was quiet like last time.

He limped down the hallway way this time, down to Unit A.

Why the hell am I going down this way.

I'll tell you why. Felix wanted to know more about this place and how he could escape it.

Once he'd made his way down the corridor he turned into an unlabeled door next to Unit A. He found himself on a balcony that was above multiple desks. On those desks were people montering what looked like fotage from the zones.

I need to get down there and find the others.

Felix looked around for a bit until he located a stairwell at the end of the balcony.

As quietly as possible he creeped down the metal stairs and hid behind a rubbish bin. Thankfully all the scientists were to invested in the screens to see him.

Why isn't this place monitored, surely they would have expected someone to escape?

Felix ninja rolled into one of the booths with a computer and sat low in the chair.

Ok where are you guys

He flipped through multiple cameras until he saw the group sat on the edge of the city.

What are they arguing about?"

Felix needed to find a way to get to them quickly. He knew he had to tell them before it was too late.

He scanned the icons on the computer until he found one called location. Clicking it he opened up a browser which allowed anyone to be moved to anyone from their pod

"Bingo"

He clicked on himself then Chan and pressed print. A small card came out of the printer he assumed this would need to go into his pod.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

An eirpeircing alarm started going off startling felix then he heard on the lid speaker

"Intruder in base... Intruder in base"

Shit

Felix stumbled out of his chair and peaked his head outside the booth. He had two options run back to the stairs or down the corridor. He wanted to chose the stairs but guards were already there.

Corridor it is then

He limped as fast as he could down the corridor and through the door. All he needed to do was find a way up.

He crawled along the walls keeping extra quiet to not be noticed.

Maybe there is an exit down there...

Felix was about to run but was confronted by a strong looking man with a huge gun.

"Boss we've found him" he said into a walkie talkie

Felix sprinted the other way down the corridor he didn't even care about his leg at this point. It wasn't hurting as much anyway.

AN ELEVEATOR THERES AN ELEVATOR

Felix sprinted in and started rapidly pressing the button for the doors to close. The guy was closely approaching trying to fire shots through the closing doors.

Just before he could get in the doors closed and felix sank down the wall.

"Oh my god"

Wait I need to get back

He rapidly pressed the up button and the elevator started to move. Once the doors opened he sprinted around the corner. There was a line of gurads just  ahead their guns pointed straight at Felix.

"Surrender yourself boy"

Felix didn't reply instead he sprinted into the nearest door. It was Unit S.

Can I even go In there pods? It doesn't matter as long as I get the information to the others it's ok If I die. Right?

He jammed the card to get him to Chan in the slot of an empty pot. He grabbed the wires and got ready to release the liquid.

He pressed the button and what filled was thick and suffocating. He needed to act fast he was running out of time.

He put the wires on and was transported back

"CHAN"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━