Gringotts Break-In

Ana's outfit:

I woke up the next day to an empty space next to me

I woke up the next day to an empty space next to me. I didn't feel him next to me so I shot up and hit my head on the headboard.

"Ugh." I complained as I rubbed my head.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't get up, baby girl." His voice soothed as he laid me back down.

"Where are you going?" I asked quietly as my head fell on my pillow.

"I have to get back to Hogwarts, baby. But I'll see you soon." He said before kissing my lips.

"Why do you have to go? Can't you stay for a little longer?" I begged. He shook his head.

"No, sorry. If Snape found out I stayed her I would have detention with the Carrows." He chuckled slightly.

"Carrows? The death eaters?!" I sat up again.

"Yeah... they kind of.... took over the school. The Carrows teach Dark arts. And if you have detention with them then they practice the cruciatus curse on you." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Oh my god! How can Snape allow that?" He shrugged.

"Well he is a death eater. But it's not that bad. It's better then getting-" he cut himself off by clearing his throat.

"Never mind." He mumbled which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Better then getting what?"

"Nothing."

"You can tell me, ya know." He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"No, you would just- well you wouldn't like it."

"Now I'm even more interested. Please tell me, I won't freak out." It was silent for a bit.

"It's better then getting tortured by your father." He said finally.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... whenever you would make a mistake in your fathers eyes.... I would take the punishment for you so he would be distracted from calling more death eaters to track you down." My eyes widened.

"W-What? But... but why? Why did you do that?" I whimpered.

"That's how he took out his anger. And I offered to do it over my mother or father. He even threatened Bella once, he was that angry."

"Y-you.... you are the more selfless person I've ever met." I smiled and kissed him passionately. He kissed back roughly and pushed me against the headboard. I grunted as he broke the kiss and started bitting my neck.

"I really have to go now." He said against my neck.

"Why?" I whined. He moved away from my neck and frowned.

"Come on Love, you knew I had to leave some time." It was silent for a bit before he got up and kissed my lips softly.

"I'll see you soon okay? Latest is the end of the school year. And even if this war isn't over by then, we will find a place together and get married and have two more kids like we planned, okay?" I nodded.