The Start

Ana's outfit:

Me and the trio all landed on the streets of Hogsmead and Harry was about to talk when we heard loud screeching like a cat

Me and the trio all landed on the streets of Hogsmead and Harry was about to talk when we heard loud screeching like a cat. Men then started yelling and shouting at each other about how they are here and look over there.

Men started running over to where we were and we all dove for cover. We hid behind a ton of large clothes on tables as two men started aggressively lifting them up. The alarm went off again and someone shouted Potter. The two men snapped their heads over to the direction of the others and soon ran over.

We stood up quickly and ran into a nearby alley.

"In here, Potter." An old man's voice whispered. We turned around to see a silhouette in a door frame. We ran quickly inside and by the looks of it he looked exactly like Dumbledore. My eyes widened.

"Did you get a look at him?" I hissed at Hermione.

"For a second I thought it was-" Ron started.

"I know. Dumbledore." Hermione said sadly. We appeared to be in a cellar or something and we all started looking around until Hermione found a weird mirror.

"Harry? I can see you in this." She said with a puzzled look. Harry walked over to her as the door opened. Harry held up a shard of glass to the mirror and it fit perfectly.

"You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here?" A loud voice scolded us. We turned towards him and it was the same man. He had faded brown hair with grey streaks in it, a grey Hagrid like beard, and Dumbledore's blue eyes but a little less lively.

"How you any idea how dangerous it is?" He said coldly.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." Harry held up the piece of glass as Aberforth walked over to a dark window.

"Where have you left him?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's dead." I said seriously.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf." He turned back towards us.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror." Harry pointed at the mirror.

"Mundungus Fletcher. About a year ago." The brother answered.

"Dung had no right. It belonged to-"

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd like to be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?" He croaked. He walked over to a little cupboard and pulled out a tray of biscuits and butterbeer. He set it down on the table and me, Ron, and Hermione raced over and started digging in.

"Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?" Hermione asked.

"The Order's finished. You-know-who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves." Aberforth spat.