Chapter 1

Scott's POV:
It seems like everything changed since Allison's death. It's like I can't be happy anymore, although Kira is supposed to me my girlfriend or something. It's still not the same. Allison was my anchor. And now, I have to be my own anchor.
"Mr McCall!"
"Huh? What?"
"You should pay more attention in class! Can you answer the question on the board?"
Everyone started to look at me. I was so distracted, so instead of torturing myself, I just said:
"No, sir."
"Of course you don't. Is there something you know, Mr McCall?"
I hated when Mr Harris asked me this kind of rhetorical questions. What the hell is he even thinking?
"Um...yes?"
"I doubt."
He started walking around and said:
"Does anyone know?"
I saw Stiles raising his hand.
"Yes, Mr Stilinski?"
"Will you give me detention if I ask to go to the bathroom?"
"Yes."
"Then never mind."
I chuckled but then Harris turned around and saw me. He didn't say anything, which surprised me.
The bell finally rang and Stiles and I headed to lacrosse practice.
We arrived then and saw some guy playing on the field. I couldn't see his face, but he was able to catch every single shot. He was really good.
"Who the hell is that?" Stiles looked really surprised too.
"I have no idea."
He took off his cask and stepped forward to talk to some guy name Garret. His eyes were light blue and his hair was short and blond. He was short too, but he was definitely fit. He looks like a freshman.
"McCall, Stilinski! Get your asses on the field!" I heard coach yelling, so that meant that we had to do it as soon as possible.
Liam's POV:
Practice started and we all started running around the field. There was a guy, he was definitely not the sports type. He was the slowest person I've ever seen.
"Stilinski! My dead grandmother is faster than you!"
I remember hearing his name. Something like... Biles or something.
"It's okay, Stiles. I got you, don't worry."
Another guy came near him. He had brown eyes and brown hair. He was definitely older than me. Wait, wasn't he the captain of the lacrosse team? I remember now! Scott McCall.
I decided to give my best, so I scored every single goal.
Scott's POV:
We were on the goalie. Other players needed to score, and Stiles and I had to stop them.
The blue-eyed boy stepped forward. It was his turn. He was good at lacrosse, but we stopped every single player. There was no chance that he passes through us.
He started running towards us. I was ready to move, but he was too fast. He passed Stiles easily, now he was running towards me. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. He passed me too, and scored. I can't believe this!
"Oh come on! This is just luck! Do-over!" I heard Malia shouting from the bench.
"Sweetheart, there is no do-over." Coach sounded like he was making fun of her, his usual tone.
"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles."
"Alright then! Liam, get back!"
Apparently that was his name, Liam.
He ran to the place where he had to begin.
He started running towards us, he passed Stiles again. I can't believe him. He was coming towards me, but this time I got it! I pushed him and stopped him, but he fell really bad. He screamed and said that his leg hurts very much. Stiles and I helped him and drove him to the hospital.
Liam's POV:
I can't believe this! My first lacrosse practice at Beacon Hills, and I already have a broken leg? And it's all his fault! Scott McCall's.
The doctor said that it's not broken, but I won't be able to play for a while. I didn't like this at all, but there was nothing I can do.
I was just thinking when I heard a noise. Some weird noise. I decided to leave the room and see what is it.
"Hello?"
There was absolutely no one. The corridor was completely empty. I started wondering what's happening, when something hurt me, and I started screaming.
Scott's POV:
I was on the second floor of the hospital, when I heard a scream. It looked like Liam's voice. I went on the first floor, but there was no one. I got it now! They're probably on the roof! I went there and there was a creature with some big white teeth, all covered by red blood. Liam's blood.
I couldn't let that monster hurt him. I started running towards him, but he pushed Liam to the edge. He was holding with his only hands, and the creature was going towards him. I got up and ran to the creature, but I couldn't get Liam.
"Scott! Help me, please! I can't hold on anymore!"
He was holding with only one hand. The creature was holding both of my hands. I slowly saw Liam, who was starting to loose. He was about to fall, and I couldn't help. No, I won't let him die!
There was something I can do! I didn't even think. He started to fall but I went fast and bit his hand. I was holding him with my teeth, and he started screaming. Something pulled back the ugly creature, so I immediately helped Liam, by pulling him back.
The creature was gone. And Liam Dunbar was bitten. By me.