Chapter 15 - Meeting With The God Of Gods

In a room at the top of Nep Tower siting around a large table was the 8 goddesses that fought against Rei to protect their world and while the sat at one side of the table on the opposite was Y/n Time, the time Lord and creator of everything.

Y/n : "I know you all have some questions so please ask away"

Noire : "who are you exactly"

Vert : "yes it would seem Rei seemed to knew who you were"

Y/n : "well my name is Y/n Time, I'm the Dimensional Time Lord"

Neptune : "Time Lord?"

As the other were confused only Histoire seemed to know about him.

Histoire : "wait you're really"

Y/n nodded only making Histoire seem afraid just like Rei was.

Histoire : "I'm sorry for all the trouble that was caused"

Y/n watched in amusement as Histoire apologised over and over while the others looked in confusement as to why Histoire looked just as scared as Rei did.

Neptune : "hey Histoire, what's gotten into you"

Histtoire : "you seriously don't know who the time Lord is"

Girl's : "no"

Y/n : "understandable, most don't know of my existence....I must say I'm quite impressed you know of my existence, but then again you're the one who sends my their reports so I can't say I didn't see this coming"

Noire : "wait so the reports we fill out and give to Histoire....go to you"

Y/n : "yes they do"

Uni : "why would they go to you for"

Y/n : "well its only fair I know how my creations are doing"

Vert : "your creations?"

Histoire : "did no one read the book I gave them"

Girl's : "no"

As Histoire started to exsplan who Y/n was and why she sent reports to him, Y/n sat there in amusement as they found out he's the creator of everything....including them.

Norie : "wait so you're"

Y/n : "yes"

Nepgear : "and we're"

Y/n : "yes"

Neptune : "that's cool, so like do you wanna play some pvp with me"

Histoire : "you can't just asked the creator of all to play some games Neptune"

Neptune : "aww why not, even God's need breaks right"

Before anyone could say anything they all heard Y/n chuckle in amusement.

Y/n : "out of all my years of being alive I've only ever met a handful of people who didn't fear my power and my capabilities"

Neptune : "see even he's cool with it"

Y/n : "well I thank you for the offer but I must decline"

Neptune : "aww man why not"

Y/n : "well when I was told a Goddess was going rouge my original plan was to come here and look at the situation, if it was as bad as I thought then I would of erased all the Goddesses in this world completely"

If : "you were going to erase them"

Y/n : "yes, I don't like killing but I can't have God's or Goddesses believing that their superior just because of power"

Compa : "but they would never do that"

Y/n : "I'm awear of that Compa, you see I know everything and I've seen you lot before from my Palace, so once I head their speak I changed my plans a little.

Rom : "you did?"

Y/n : "yes you see I like giving people second chances and seeing as it was Rei who caused the trouble I will be staying here for a few days to evaluate your proformance as Goddesses, if you do a good job I'll allow you to remain the way you are as Goddesses....and if not I'll strip your powers away like I did Rei"

As they all looked shocked Y/n stood up and began leaving but stopped at the door.

Y/n : "and just remember I see and hear everything, so do a good job as I kind of enjoyed watching you lot as Goddesses"

Neptune : "you do, so you think we're attractive then"

Y/n smiled

Y/n : "well ill leave that to your imagination, but it's not every day you see a Goddess freak out over some cosplay photos"

Norie : "YOU SAW THOSE"

Y/n : "remember Noire I see everything, and I can also do this"

As a bright light appeared a bunch of photos appeared in Y/n's hand, as he throw them on the table everyone saw they were cosplay photos that Noire took and just like last time she began freaking out making all the girls including Y/n laugh...