Chapter 2

"Italy! Leave the cat alone! Resume your training you goomba!" The German man yells angrily to the lazy country. "But Doitsu! We aren't at war anymore! Why should we train when we could be having fun?" The larger country facepalmed himself angrily. "Still... we should be ready!" Japan comes to a stop behind Germany. "Um, Germany-San, I berieve this wourd be a good time to take a runch break." The blonde man turns around and smiles approvingly. "Ja. Zhat would be good!" The Japanese man bows. "Hai. It wirr be ready soon." He turns and walks up the hill to the house. Germany turns to Italy and extends his hand to the smaller nation. The Italian takes it and stands. The two embrace each other for a moment. Italy smiles happily, his eyes closed in bliss. "Um, Feli..." The German clears his throat akwardly. "About our relationship...should we tell Japan?" The Italian giggles in delight. "Si! He would probably have a nosebleed, though! Ve~" A loud rustling forces the couple to turn in surprise. "Um, gomenasai Germany-san and Itary-kun! I was about to ask what food you wish to eat, but I overheard you two. Now, do you have any tissues? I seem to be having a nosebreed..." Italy laughs and hands the Japanese man a small package of Kleenex. Italy spots a cat walking up the driveway and with a happy cry, chases after it. Germany turns to the bleeding Kiku and sighs. "Give me your jacket." The Japanese man flinches. "W-why? Is there a reason?" "Your jacket has red stains on it." Japan mutters apologetically while removing his jacket. Germany takes the jacket, vaguely noticing the faded burn marks and scars. Japan notices this and covers his arms with his hands. "Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They have heared, but I stirr remember." Ludwig nods and walks up the hill to the house. "Arigato, Germany-san."
Another chapter is finally up!!! I hope it makes the world feel like a happy pasta. Ve~ :)
              Layla