My Love

Night had arrived. I could finally talk to her without having to say goodbye. I took the pixie dust from my pocket and sprinkled in over myself. That was the last thing I had left of Neverland. If I were to stay here, the last thing I would need is reminders of my past life.

I thought of the first time my gaze fell upon Jane, and soon enough, I was flying. I landed on the small windowsill, she still had the window left open for me. I reached out and pressed my nose against the cold glass, my breath fogging it up. As I climbed into her room, I saw her, fast asleep. She still had that permanent smile spread across her sleeping face.

I slowly stepped over to her, and whispered in her ear to gently wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open, before sitting up in excitement, with an even bigger smile than before.
"Hey, Jane" I whispered
Before I could say anything more , she pulled me in for possibly the most deadly hug I have ever experienced. I was maybe 3 minutes away from suffocation when she let me go.
"Peter, Peter Pan" she exclaimed.
She invited me to sit next to her in her bed. It was then that I noticed how much she had changed. She no longer looked like that small, cheeky child. She looked older, more mature, and dare I say it, far more attractive.

We talked until the small morning hours. I wish that moment could have lasted for ever. And maybe, just maybe, it could. But for now, I could see she was exhausted. Her eyes looked tired.

But my gaze fell onto her lips. Her soft, rose-bud lips. Before I knew what I was doing, my lips were upon hers. I kissed her! She she kissed me back. It could have been hours, it could have been seconds before we stopped. I cuddled her until she fell asleep. I then went and sat on the chair in the corner of her room. Although w head just kissed, it seemed somewhat, inappropriate to share a bed. Although she was older, she was still only about my age, and hat is why it would be inappropriate to do anything further. But holy crap, I wanted to...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
My writers block had finally wore off ☺️ I should be updating his more often now . Xxx