Date with the Devil

Tar, has spent some of his time recently looking up statue of limitations for sexual assault, slander, and blackmail.

Right now it's his word against Lhong. And he had no evidence, he needed proof and help.

First things first, he made a list of Tharns ex boyfriends and what he knew about their break up.

Now comes the hard part, he needed to make contact with each of them and get their stories about what actually happened between them and Tharn.

Playing amateur detective was not fun, he was told things he didnt want to know. And feed so many lies about Tharn but the common denominator in each case was Lhong. Each person was feed information and evidence from him.

Making sure he taped each conversation and kept good notes. He kept it all in a hidden file on his computer, he also created two hard copies of his work.

One he kept in his brothers room and another he hid at the bottom of his parents safe.

Looking at the time he knew he had to meet Lhong at 8pm to discuss the plan. His main issues were how to sneak out and how not to have a panic attack after he sneaked out.

Because he didnt go out at night and he no long had friends.

Since he had been thinking about this for days. The best plan was to get long to incriminate himself, he had found two of the men involved with his rape but he could not approached them.

That part he was going to leave to the police.

Looking at the time he got dressed and made sure his recording app was functioning properly.

(Short chapter)