chapter 1

Midoriya pov

I let a sigh as laid on my bed in my room, it has been so quiet lately, I don't even hear kacchan scream like he usually does. Literally for anything random, sometimes because either Kirishima, kiminari, or literally anyone said something he doesn't like... I wonder why? 

I walked out of my dorm and went down to the living room and found them all there talking about something "hey guys what are you talking about?" I questioned and sit down next to todoroki "Mr. Aizawa is trying to convince the principal to take us on a field trip" uraraka said as everyone nodded "I heard that the place has pools and other amazing stuff!" kaminari yelled "oh I see, that sound really fun" I smiled "we can relax a bit too from all this training we have been doing since we were attacked by the villains" todoroki said as everyone nodded. 

"yeah I really can use a break from all that hard work" momo said "too bad villains always target us, ribbit" tsuyu "if this continues I'll end up with pantophobia" I sigh as everyone looked at me with confused "what's pantophobia?" mina said "it means he's scared of pants!" kaminari said making everyone burst out laughing "no denki, it means I'll be scared of everything because I can't tell when a villain will come from me or anyone here" I said as he let a small 'oh' 

When I finished explaining Mr. Aizawa came inside and clear his throat getting our attention "well after a long talk with the principal, he finally agreed.." he said as everyone cheered "BUT! on one condition.." he said as everyone got silent again to listen "you all will have a monitor on your wrist, you are not allowed to leave the group and if you do...you will be electrocuted!" he glared at us as we nodded "also do not try to take it off, the small bracket will shock you and only a teacher will be able to take it off" he added  "so we're going to be treated like dogs" Kacchan said "if you were treated like dogs we would of but a muzzle on you" Mr. Aizawa said making kaminari laugh at kacchan getting him angry "what are you laughing at dunce face!!" Kacchan yelled as he was held back by kirishima "let go of me shitty hair!!" he yelled as Mr. Aizawa sigh "anyways were leaving in three days, pack up what you're going to need for just three days" he said and exited out.

Once out everyone cheered "so what do we plan on doing over there?" I questioned as everyone stopped what they were doing "huh? never thought of that.." kaminari said "ok guys! we have three days to think of activities we can do on our field trip! does someone have ideas?!?!" Iida yelled as everyone start to think "well there will be a pool so how about we bring a beach ball to play in the pool" toru said as everyone nodded "let's hope nothing crazy happens while we are there" sero said as everyone nodded "we should sleep guys, we have school tomorrow" I said and start to walk to my room, I saw how everyone went to their room. 

I yawn and entered my room, I turned the lights off and got in bed, I couldn't sleep about what I said ' could a villain be watching us sleep right now? maybe...are we really safe here? maybe not' I thought but shook my head, 'stop thinking midoriya, everything will be fine...i hope so' I finally thought and drift off to sleep. But my thoughts hunt me all night, in the end I only had a bit of sleep. 

〘 time skip 〙

The next morning I heard my alarm go off, I groan and turned it off, getting out of my bed I walked to the bathroom and took a small fast shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and walked out of the shower, not before washing my teeth, I went to a drawer and grabbed my uniform and a all might' underwear, I put it on with my shoes and walked out of my room, closing my door and heading to the leaving room.

When I arrived there I saw everyone eating breakfast "good morning" I greeted everyone as they greeted me back "morning midoriya, how did you sleep?" todoroki questioned as I gave him a smile and sat beside him "I slept well todoroki-kun, what about you?" I smiled "I slept well too" he gave me a small smile as I nodded, I then start to eat my breakfast, once finished I put in the washer and we all headed to class, I talked with todoroki, uraraka and lida on our way to class, we talked about ideas for the trips and stuff we can do while we are there, none of us know where exactly we are going or what we will see there so we can't take things and at be disappointed that we can't use it, we need to choose something carefully but most of them will bring something that will not be right for the trip. 

Once we arrive at our classroom I took a seat behind kacchan and I took my notes out, not long Mr. Aizawa entered the class with his famous yellow color caterpillar sleeping bag "good morning everyone" he lazily greeted as we greeted back "for today we will train on our quirks, like always, so get into your suites and meet up at the training field" he sleepily said and closed his eyes 'he fell asleep again' I thought and got out of my seat "ok everyone! make two lines!! a boy line and a girl line!! and head straight to the changing rooms!" Iida said...well more like yelled as no one listened to him and head out, he sigh and walked beside me as I pat his back and smiled. 

When we got to the changing rooms, we put our hero suites, I let out a sigh and looked at todoroki "hey todoroki-kun, can you help me with the zipper?" I said and showed him my back, he nodded and helped me, I shivered when his cold hand touched my back as he zipped it "midoriya  your suit is a bit tight, don't you think?" he questioned as I look at him "well I don't think so, it fits perfectly on me" I said as he nodded "why?" I questioned as he shook his head "nothing, it's just that your zipper was a bit hard to zip up" he said as I nodded "oh ok then" I smiled and walked out with todoroki beside me.