Chapter 7

Yoongi was terrified of everything, only actually relaxing when in Hoseok's hold or being babied.

Hoseok held Yoongi in his lap, the smaller asleep with his face against Hoseok's neck.  Small breaths against his honey skin.

The door opened to a cheerful adult, her laugh just as loud as Hoseok's as she walked in.

Hoseok covered Yoongi's ears to yell, "SHUT UP DAWON, THERE'S A BABY, MY BABY, SLEEPING."

Yoongi whined softly, probably still hearing Hoseok.

Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back gently as the smaller grabbed at Hoseok's shirt as if to make sure the taller was still there.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's head.

"Your baby? I haven't heard that since- Holy shit- AH IT'S A BABY!"

"Shut up! He's trying to catch up on sleep," Hoseok angrily whispered, "He had really bad nightmares last night."

Dawon giggled, going over and caressing the top of Yoongi's hair, smoothing his hair.

Hoseok just kissed Yoongi's head softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoon, baby," Hoseok said, wanting to ask something of the smaller adult.

Yoongi sat down in front of him, hugging Hoseok's pillow against his cheek.

"Do you know what age regression is?"

Yoongi shook his head which honestly surprised Hoseok.

"I-it's uh... I don't know how to explain it simply," Hoseok stuttered out, not knowing how to tell Yoongi that he realized the smaller adult was regressing.

"Seok."

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, the smaller's voice full of fear..

"What's wrong, honey?"

Yoongi bit his lip, unsure of how to explain his fear. or the shadow figure.

He shook his head, looking at the floor as he hugged the pillow closer.

Hoseok set a cup of chocolate milk in front of the small male, a straw bent towards him.

Yoongi looked at him with big eyes.

"It's for you, baby."

Yoongi, careful not to drop the pillow, took the cup between both hands and sucked at the milk.

Hoseok smiled.

But not to long later, Yoongi gasped and dropped the cup, hyperventilating.

"Baby?"

"I-it's under me.... I-it's waiting for me...." Yoongi's words were shaky and stuttered, he couldn't breath and his chest hurt.

Hoseok hurried over, scooping Yoongi into his arms and humming nursery rhymes into the smaller's ear as he began crying out of fear.

Yoongi tried to hum along with Hoseok but his nose was too stuffed up.

"You're okay, my little baby boy," Hoseok whispered, letting the hint of possessiveness come out.

Yoongi sniffled, Hoseok rubbing his back and whispering, "Be my good baby, okay?  Just relax and don't focus on the scary things."

Yoongi shut his eyes, hiding his face with Hoseok's neck as Hunni barked and growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shush, he's tiny and it's cute."

Hoseok smiled proudly as Yoongi watched the kids show, his eyes wide, he didn't talk much.

"S-seokie," Yoongi stuttered out, backing up a bit to make grabby hands for the taller, Hoseok scooping him up.

"Yes, baby?"

"Milky..."

"You want milk, kitten?"

Yoongi nodded, sucking on his bottom lip.

Hoseok stuck out his tongue at Dawon who really want to squeeze the shit out of the little adult in Hoseok's hold.

Hunni followed warily, her eyes glancing at each corner of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit! No! Hunni!"

Yoongi panicked, trying to stop the dog's barking at 3 am while trying to stop the bleeding of the cut on his shoulder.

Yoongi leaned against the sink, a wet towel covering the wound that had woken him up.  It didn't stop bleeding.

It took about half an hour for the bleeding to stop, Yoongi going through the painful process of cleaning and wrapping up the wound before putting hoseok's baggy t-shirt back on. 

Hunni still didn't shut up.

"What, Hun-"

Yoongi looked into the mirror, the cold black figure behind him. "Oh."

With a gulp, Yoongi turned off the bathroom lights and sped walked back to the room, laying down beside Hoseok. 

He felt a bit better when Hoseok wrapped his arms around his small waist, pulling him closer.

Hunni jumped up onto the bed, pressing close to Yoongi. 

He fell back asleep, though not without the nightmares the shadow figure brought to him at night.