Chapter four

Kentrell

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

"Let's go to the mall" I said grabbing my keys.

"Bet" everyone said getting up going out the door.

"Take is to Glendale Galleria" I said to my favorite bodyguard.

( CORONA AINT SERIOUS YET, it's the beginning of January in the book.)

"Ight" he said driving off.

I'm finna text Ja'Koira, we been talking every since me and kayden slept in her bed. Her bed feel good asf. And plus kayden attached to her already. He be asking about her all the time.

She know I don't like that gay ass name

20 minutes later

We just got to the mall. I pray they don't act a fool in here😩.

"Please act like normal people in the mall mane" I said getting out.

"That be kd ugly ass" Ben said.

" you always starting with me" kd said smacking his neck and took off running toward the entrance.

He already starting. Shaking my head. My phone vibrated in my hand, I turned it over to see kora texted me.

 My phone vibrated in my hand, I turned it over to see kora texted me

"Let's go towards the food court" I said walking kinda fast. I'm ready to see my baby.

"Nigga why you rushing" three asked.

"Bitch just come on" I said

"He rushing to see Ja'Koira" I heard someone mumble.

"Hey bestie" kd said being all loud causing people to look.

"Hey kd" she said smiling a little.

"Is that my Kenny Pooh" she said making me smack my lips low key making me smile.

" where my hug at guh" I asked looking down at her short fine ass.

Smacking her lips wrapping her arms around my waist. Looking down at her licking my lips, mane this girl so damn fine.

"Why you keep licking at me" she asked looking at me.

"Cause you fine ash" I said looking down at here.

"Boy stoppp" she said blushing hard asf.

"Aww look at you blushing" I said chuckling.

"Come let's go into Victoria secret" she said pulling me in that direction.

I ain't have no problem going in there with her. Ion got shit to be embarrassed about. The whole time I'm watching her shop picking out cute shit. She would ask me questions every now and then.

" alright let's go" she said grabbing my hand pulling me to the checkout with her.

"Hi how are y'all today" the cashier asked scanning everything.

"Good" we said in unsion.

"$234.67 is your total" the cashier said.

She went to grab her card but I already gave the lady mines.

"Kentrell I was going to pay for it myself" she said rolling her eyes.

"When you around me you ain't going to be paying for shit" I said grabbing her hand walking toward the exit of this store.

We went to more stores, I bought her shit even tho she ain't want me paying for it. She tried hurry up and give the lady the card but that shit ain't work slime.

We found the gang at the food court, well all ate then left and went home. I miss Ja'koira already. I'm finna call her.

"FaceTiming future wife"

"She answered on the third ring". We talked about everything until she feel asleep so I just stayed otp. Soon or later I started dozing off.