Chapter seven

Kentrell💦

Continuing from last chapter

"And we need to talk too bae" I said going up the steps.

"Okay about what" she asked following me.

"So I was going to check on draco and Tyler , I overheard them talking" I said laying on the bed.

"Talking about what" she asked.

"So Tyler asked draco what's it's like to have a dad , draco was like it's good you have a dad right and Tyler said no I always wanted one so draco said my dad can be yourdad ,but Tyler was like no that's your dad..so they asked me can I be Tyler dad and I didn't know what to say" I explain all in one breath.

"I feel like you will be a great father to him, I mean he knows you not his dad. He needs a male figure in his life because Armani and I can't teach him things from a mans point of view, so you can talk to him and Armani to see how she feels about it" she said massaging my shoulders. This shit feels good😩.

"Okay I get what you're saying but I'll do it later cause we finna take a nap" I said.

"Yeah cause I'm tired" she said getting in the bed.

I started dozing off until I felt her lay on me so I put my arms around her. Soon or later we was both sleep.

(That's how they was sleep but in the bed)

Ja'Koira💘

After me and Kentrell nap we came downstairs

After me and Kentrell nap we came downstairs. I cook and the boys ate all of it , hungry ass. Now they playing the game. While " Cut It Out" by Tink was playing.

"First it was Britney, and then it was Sydney, and now it's Alyssa
I asked you, "What's up?" and you said, "You don't know" as if you caught amnesia
I'm so disappointed, all of this shit is annoying
I'm sick of startin' over every month
I'm always fallin' in and out love, 'cause"

"I don't wanna be with a man, if he ain't gon' have my interest ,I don't want your love anymore 'cause you don't take this serious,I don't wanna talk things out, I've already heard your story, It's the same old lies
You know you niggas ain't right, gotta cut you out of my life" I sung lowly staring at the wall.

I started thinking about my past relationship. He treated me bad , abused me physically and mentally. He would always saying how I would never be nothing , how I'm so ugly and more hurtful things. One day he beat me so bad I was in a coma for 4 months. I would always try to escape but that made it worse. So one day he had just got done beating me and my dad and brother walk in. They beat him so bad you could barely recognize him after I left that house with my dad and brother I never saw him again. Ever since then I'm always happy.

"Mamas why you crying" Kentrell asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's a long story , I'll tell you when I'm ready" I said smiling a little.

"Ok mamas I understand" he said kissing my cheek.

Awww he so sweet🥰🥰🥰. I miss kayden and Tyler they at my dad house cause he wanted his "grandsons". So we have to wait to talk to them about the dad stuff.

Unknown POV

"Did you get the money" they asked.

"No they always at home" I said. I'm starting to feel bad but I gotta do what I gotta do.

"You got 2 weeks , if you ain't got the money by then ....you dead" they said hanging up.

I really don't want to do this but I need the money.