Chapter 1

At a bar , in a private room...

Luhan's POV

"Ahhhhh mhhhhhh" Luhan moaned as his costumer was fucking him senselessly. "You deserve this you slut! Your such a bad boy and bad boys need to be punished!" , the man growled at Luhan while pulling his chin for a wet , dirty kiss . After like an eternity for Luhan , the man finally cumed inside him and went off , as for Luhan , he was quietly staring at his bracelet , the one thing that he loved and cared. It was the bracelet given to him by his mother when she was still alive , the one and only thing that Luhan can find happiness in before hi,s life begun to become like hell. He packed his things off and went home (well it wasn't a home really, it was just a house for him). "Dad I'm hom..... Not again" he saw his dad laying on his bed with a another girl (probably a prostitute) and what made Luhan more angry was that, his father and that slut are sleeping in HIS bed ... his most private place and thing he owned ! "sighs" -Luhan , he just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to eat . After eating , he went to the living room sofa to sleep. "I must leave this place" he said to his-self as he was dozing off to sleep.

Author's Note

Sorry guys for not updating, i was busy working on a new and better story.  if you'd like me to really continue this story just comment down bellow. Do not forget to SAVE and Follow me. <3