Prolouge

All seemed quiet.

Well , quiet would technically be an understatement.

Kids were running around the little stage area , seemingly surrounding a robotic clown with blue eyes , and cute looking orange pigtails. Balloons were appearing from her fingertips as she handed each kid a different colored balloon , seemingly content with herself when the kids gave smiles of delight. However , two kids weren't in the line , both sitting at a white covered table , looking bored.

The girl of the duo was talking to a brunette man , who looked seemingly irritated. The boy of the duo had his head down , messing with the little hair horns he had on his head as he listened to the father and daughter bicker. Bicker about the robot being seen on stage.

"But daddy! You let the other children go see her! So why can't you let me and tord go?"

"You know good and well I can't trust tord with anything , that is number one. Number two , I've already told you this hundred times. You will see her when she gets a few..adjustments."

The boy , who one could assume was tord , looked up the brunette man , seemingly confused. "What do you mean by adjustments? She looks fine to me." Tord said. "Certain minor things that need to be worked out , it's kind of like revising a painting. Only..with a lot more metal." The brunette man explained. Tord nodded and grabbed a little toy robot he had brought with him , grabbing a remote control and letting it walk around across the table , leaving the brunette man to walk off.

The little girl huffed as she put her head down , letting out a long , dreadful sigh. "I wouldn't worry to much about it carla. I mean..what's so special about her? All she does is sing and make balloons from her fingers." Tord said. Carla looked up , shooting the light brunette boy a glare. "Not worry?! This may be the only chance we get to see her! What if daddy takes her away?" Carla asks , seemingly ready to cry.

"I doubt he will. With how many of those kids are going to her , she seems to be pretty popular." Tord answered. Carla just put her head down again , seemingly defeated , leaving tord to just continue to play with his robot again as children began leaving to go somewhere else. "Wait. I have an idea!" Carla said , lifting her head up. Tord looked at her , an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"We can go on stage when daddy isn't looking!"

Tord gave a light head shake , continuing to play with his robot. Carla once again shot him a glare , crossing her tiny arms. "What are you? Chicken?" Carla asked. That got tords attention , letting him shoot his head back up and stare at the girl. "No! It's just..she's kinda creepy." Tord said. Carla knew tord was lying about not being chicken , playfully rolling her eyes. "I don't see what's so creepy. After all , like you said , she's popular." Carla said.

Carla soon noticed that her father had left , likely going to talk with one of his friends. She made her way towards the stage , ignoring tord calling her name as she climbed up. "Don't worry , i think you're a wonderful clown. Don't listen to my cousin." Carla said. Baby smiled , her stomach suddenly opening and revealing a small cone of ice cream. "Ooh!" Carla said , stepping closer , unaware of the claw slowly appearing.

There was screaming for a moment.

"TORD!!!!"