f i r s t

hi. it's luke. and you're tylina. you know that, though. anyways, i promised you, in as many ways that i could think of, to write about how pretty you are. so, let me get on with it. i know this is one horrible intro, but i really just met you today. you can't blame me for being as awkward as possible around a pretty girl anyways. no girl is as pretty as you, they're all too similiar. with you, tylina, it feels as if you are unique. most people use that word as like," oh! look at that unique painting." as a good term. well, unless it's like," oh...that, uh, is so, um, unique?" but thag isn't the point here. you are the good kind of unique.

so, what is unique about you? first, it is your combination. most girls have these crappy combinations, you know, like mine. blonde, mostly curly, sometimes straight, hair and green eyes. it is very dull. i still don't understand why they call any other combination ugly. i think everyone is pretty, though. it just so happens, i found the prettiest girl alive and her name is tylina. that is you. your hair is so silky and gorgeous and the brown eyes you have are like chocolate, they can be addicted. i guess i am a chocolate addict. that means you're my chocolate.

p.s. you should swim in the ocean.

p.s.s the ocean is my eyes.

p.s.s.s don't think that was preverted.