Chapter 2: Why's,Wishes,And Whippings

Recap

I pushed open the door fully and the sight in front of me was a gruesome, horrific sight. It was my father laying there covered in blood, bruised and badly beaten. A sight that would be permanently be carved into my brain.

Two huge, muscled, terror-stricken men stood over his body one with a gun pointed straight at my dads body.

"DAD!!" I screamed as the sound of a single gunshot echoed throughout the apartment.

***

Horror,pure horror is all I felt as I took in everything infront of me. My mind was too engrossed with my thoughts to notice the two burly men walking towards me. It took me a minute to fall out of my frail state of shock before I bolted out through the door.

I was already half way down the stairs when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head causing me to stumble backwards. My back hit the cold metal of the stairs and I let out a short yelp.

As arms pulled me back up, I flinched away due to the iron grip the beast of a man had on me, slowly his grip loosened a bit.

"See that wouldn't have happened if you didn't decide to run." Goon number one said.

I inwardly rolled my eyes. If I did it outwardly, I just might have gotten shot.

Both men, they looked oddly alike, they were twins. But that thought should be considered irrelevant because they could be walking me to my death perhaps and I'm over here contemplating on the thought that they're twins.

They made way with me down the stairs and out of the apartment. Coming to an expensive looking black SUV. I attempted to scream out but a big calloused hand came over my mouth.

"I swear to God, if you try to scream again, I will shoot you." Goon number one threatened.

"You do realize we can't do that." Goon number two pointed out as if it weren't the most obvious thing.

Perhaps they had forgotten I was right here and that I could certainly here them trying to whisper.

"Well. This is going to hurt." The words came out as a mere warning before I felt a single prick to my neck. Everything became blurry.

***

I am so sorry you guys I feel so bad for just leaving this book like the way I did but here is a short update nothing fancy but it's something I've just been dealing with a lot due to my upcoming surgery on Tuesday I'm having my gallbladder taken out so keep me in your prayers and and update will be coming soon.

until next my lovelies XOXOXOX