Part 2 Bonnie Barstow & Garthe Knight

"You hated that, didn't you? Didn't you?" Garthe Knight smugly prompts. 

__________________________________________________________________

Humiliation is not a shade Bonnie Barstow wears best. Shame taints every corner of her countenance at his words. Although she strives to, she can not meet his gaze. Anger sizzles upwards, burning deep into the hollows of her veins, turning her face redder than a burning ember.

The teeth that had been chewing her lower-lip temporary cease in their infliction of pain. She wrenches her arm from Garthe's tightened grasp. "Don't touch me!" She seethes, the words snaking out between her lips. Why in the HELL did he insist on asking stupid questions like the one he had just posed?! Of course, the FLAG mechanic despised every single minute of his display! "I'm not your... your doll. So stop treating me like one!" Disgust flares in the confines of her sea-glass hues. "If you think I'm going to cooperate with you, you're wrong. You might as well shoot me right here and now." She fiercely challenges him. Any fate, even death, would be far better than being paraded about on this Knight with no honor's arm. Not even her alias Alicia Craven-hall would care to be subjected to this punishment and she was the long-suffering type.