Part 3 Bonnie Barstow & Garthe Knight

"Tell me that you love me." Garthe Knight insists. 

______________________________________________

Love? Ha! Now, that was a real joke. One where the laughter was painful, forced, and short-lived. A stern pout mars Bonnie's otherwise modelesque features. Her arms bar willfully over her chest as if, they stood a chance of protecting her heart from this brute who, mocks everything Knight Industries stands for.

There were a trillion things Bonnie would confess to loving or even having a semblance of sentimentality towards before she'd ever think to include Garthe Knight! She doesn't however, have the time nor energy to openly compile that elongated list. Even if she did, he was bound to always come up a day late and a dollar short. Especially, in her books.

Duress could be a mighty powerful motivator. That is, if she had been a person with a feeble mind. Which, blessedly, she was NOT.

Narrowed pools of turquoise glower daggers at Garthe, this pompous pain in her posterior. An upturn of an evil grin formulates briefly on the cracked ridges of her lips as she considers her answer. "I love..." she starts to exclaim, knowing exactly what he expects to hear come next. Out of flagrant disregard for his wishes, she deliberately tacks on, "seeing you fail." Satisfaction never felt so sweet in returning a touch of the torment back to the chip he so openly carried upon his shoulders.