~Not a Quote, About ME~

Thanks for Tagging me walkingecho, And I am very Likely to Accept this!

This is a Little about me, Continue if you are interested in me.

1. Do you Like Someone?

Well, Liking someone, I don't think so. I may have few Crushes in Recent times, but I didn't Liked someone till now.

2. Do they Like you back?

As I don't Like someone, No one can like me back. And about Crushes, They can never reciprocate, and ofcourse Crush will subside soon.

3. Middle Name?

My Full name is Jayasri Naga Jyothi Pasupuleti, so Naga Jyothi may be the Middle Name.

4. Single or Taken?

Undoubtedly Single and I love being that. *Wink*

5. Girl Best Friend?

It's Lavsss20 and I once again want to let you know that I Love you.

6. Guy Best Friend?

I doesn't even have Normal Guy Friends, and Best Friend can't even happen in my Dreams. *Chuckling*

7. Fave OTP?

I have so many, Few are 'Andrew and Margaret' from 'The Proposal'; 'Ron and Hermione' from Harry Potter series; and Ofcourse being Indian, 'Prabhas and Anushka' from 'Bahubali series' and 'Mirchi'; 'Ram and Sita' from 'Godavari'; 'Yash and Aarti' from 'Punarvivaah'

8. Last Person you Texted?

Madhavi, A Good Friend.

9. Last Song you Listened to?

'Rare' by Selena Gomez, I really love this Song, I recommend to whom still didn't Listened it.

10. Battery Percentage?

85%

11. Lock Screen?

 Lock Screen?

12. The Reason you made a Wattpad Account?

I really love Reading, so wanted to Read some Quality and Emotion stuffed Stories, so login to Wattpad and then I was interested to write out the Stories in my Mind and I turned into an Author.

13. Birth Date?

13/09/1997

14. 20 Tags?

It can't be 20, but I want Few to take up this, So, Here they are.

Lavsss20
PasupuletiNeeharika
ramalahari
maddulasrija
SharonChatla
imallien
Lovesick_12
mersaleashwaran123
DerrickWilliams_AA
Gully_dreamer_girl
MISSQUEENIIEE
AnimePdr
dNovelFreak
RKaitlynn