Lockers

Standing at my locker gathering books for my next class I reach up and feel a chest on my back and try to hold in a moan as I feel a hand slither to kitty and I immediately know it's daddy's. I try to push it away before I make a fool of myself but daddy pets me and I can't help but purr and he growls in my ear "Daddy's going to spank your ass in front of everyone here if you don't stop now be quiet and don't fight me kitty I know how much of a slut you are for daddy's touch." "Daddy please." I try to push his devil hand away from me. "Your going to regret that kitten." He makes his way around my skirt and under my panties to kitty and rubs my sensitive spot and I swallow back a moan. "Get your books." "I- um.." he shoves another finger in. Growling in my ear "Now." I try to focus and get my books but he's making my legs shake and he's going deeper into me. I grab my books and I feel like I'm going to finish. "Daddy." He keeps going "Please." "Please what?" "Please...before I wet kitty." He chuckles in my ear and keeps going. "Come for daddy filthy little kitty." I feel electricity all over my body and then kitty is wet and sticky and I feel goo going down my leg. "Let's go to class kitten."