No Not 'Para-what now?' its Parabati

Institute

"I think she is awake" I heard Izzys voice 

"Okay I'll go know" Said a not so familiar voice

I slowly opened my eyes to see my parabati staring down at me with a huge smile on her face

"Hey Iz" I groaned sitting up Isabelle sighed in relief 

"How are you feeling? Any pain?" She said pointing to my thigh suddenly I remembered what had happened the night before, the demon, blood, and..... 

"Clary is she alright?!" I said looking around for a familiar flame of hair I felt a hand on my shoulder

"She is in the room next to this one I was gonna check on her as soon as you woke up, don't worry Jace has been keeping an eye on her since she entered the institute, and Alec isn't too thrilled about it. Anyways here are some clothes" She threw them on the bed, I immediately reached for my neck only to find that my necklace wasn't there panic washed over me.

Isabelle must have noticed the look on my face because she handed me my necklace "Relax I know how important this thing is to you" She grinned handing it over I sighed in relief and clipped it on.

"Is my leather jacket intact with the demon blood and all?" I asked Izzy before she walked out 

"Yup not the skirt though we had to burn it with the fishnets' She replied and shut the door behind her I loved that skirt I thought with a frown. 

Too bad boo I heard a voice in my head and of course it was my parabati.

 I threw on the outfit and looked in the mirror, She has to be kidding! I frowned at my reflection, I was fine with showing off a little bit of my body but all of this no especially since I wasn't as flat as Isabelle in the stomach region that's what ice cream and pizza does to you I sighed. It was a black crop top with a hole in each shoulder paired with black ripped jeans that have fishnets to go under. It also had black combat boots and black fingerless gloves. I immediately threw on my red leather jacket to add color and to cover up a bit, and not gonna lie I looked badass.

Outfit:

(imagine the red leather jacket on top)

I pulled my hair up into a bun and stuck my ruby stele threw it. Out of instinct, I reached for my wrists to find out both m bracelets were missing I frowned slightly and looked around to find they were completely gone. I got out of the room and went to the room next to it to see if Izzy knew were they were. I walked in just as Clary woke up her head knocking into Izzys I burst out laughing.

"Ow," Izzy said with a smile on her face

"Well I don't know who you a-"  I sighed as Clary's bluntness walking over I said