Beach fun! (ObsessiveFlame)

My thx to obsessed for writing that chocolatecake fic for me ^^

Also, I wrote most of this at like, 2am, so apologies in advance for any mistakes

Kai inspected his car one last time. 'Nope, there is absolutely no one' he decided with a smile.

He had checked every inch of his car to make sure no one was hiding inside, he even took the extra measures of squirting some water inside to see if Morro was hiding out, invisible.

Kai hurried inside and grabbed Obsessed, he was going to make sure that absolutely no one crashed this date.

Keeping his eyes on the others, he led her outside.

Opening the door for her, he said "Ladies first". Obsessed rolled her eyes with a smile and hopped inside, Kai quickly following after.

He did one last check to make sure no one was in his car, before driving off. "So, are you excited?" Kai asked her, glancing over at her.

Obsessed shrugged, leaning back in the seat with her arms folded above her head. "Seriously?" Kai asked, "not even a little bit?"

"I beat you last night in Mario Kart, that was exciting enough" She states with a smug smirk. Kai grumbled, still a little angry over his loss.

"I'll beat you next time" Kai says, Obsessed scoffed with a grin. "As if, hair gel, you'll never beat me"

Kai smirks mischievously, then jerked on the brakes, catching obsessed off guard and throwing her forward.

"KAI, WHAT THE F-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" Kai slammed on the brakes for real this time, and both whipped around and saw Cole and Realm smiling from the back seat.

"How did you-" Kai starts, shocked because he had checked every single INCH of the car before they left.

"I can travel realms, duh, I can just portal hop into your car" Realm said, smirking at her works of crashing the party.

"And you just had to come right as I was about to cuss?" Obsessed asked with an annoyed glare.

"We were unanimously selected as the parents of the group; might as well take the role somewhat seriously," Realm says with a shrug.

"Wait, if we're the parents of the group does that mean we are ma-" Realm smacked a hand on Cole's mouth, silencing him. "Don't you dare finish that thought"

Kai groaned, "You two are the worst" Obsessed says, crossing her arms. "Hey, I thought I was the worst," (F)Morro says, suddenly appearing.

(M) Morro appears next to her, "No, I am the worst" he states. "You wanna try me?" (F) Morro asks with a growl.

"Oh yea, we brought the others with us" Realm says, cutting the two off and preventing them from fighting any further.

The news only made Obsessed and Kai groan at the same time.

Zap and Mint stick their heads out from where they were hiding. "You don't seem too happy to see us" Zap giggles.

Kai looks back at all of them with an annoyed glare. "Wait.. where's Sky?" Obsessed asks.

"So, that trip to the beach sure sounds exciting" Jay says, also popping up out of nowhere.

"How many of you can fit into my car???" Kai asked, amazed at the sheer amount of people being squeezed into his car.

"A surprising amount of us can if we all squish together" Realm replies.

"And might I add, we are pretty squished," Nya says. "Nya?! What are you doing here?" Kai asked.