Secret scribe: sparklight

"No Zap, anything but that" Jay said, crossing his arms.

"Please Jay" Zap pleaded, looking up at him with those adorable eyes of hers.

"Fmorro already warned me about this" Jay says, not willing to do what Zap has asked of him.

"Please, for me and bread cat?" Zap asked, holding up bread cat and looking up at Jay hopefully.

Bread cat's tail twitched as Zap held onto the fluffy bundle of fur.

Jay smacked a hand over his eyes, "Fine! Fine, just please stop being so adorable it's killing meeeee" Jay says, putting a hand over his heart dramatically.

Zap giggles at his act, and quickly made some of her salty lemonade for him to try.

Jay lifted the glass to his mouth, looking at it hesitantly before downing the contents.

"Yuck!" He exclaimed, gagging a bit. He set the glass down and rushed off to get some water.

Zap doubled over in laughter, unable to contain herself. Jay sent her a scowl as he drank a glass of water.

"Sorry Jay, But you should have seen your face!" She laughed, wiping away a tear from laughing so hard.

"Zaaaap, you owe me now!" Jay wined, giving her a pouty face as she recovers from her giggle fit.

"Ok, what do I owe?" She asked, suppressing some giggles. 

"You. Me. Cuddles. Now" Jay demands, crossing his arms.

"One condition" Zap says, an amused (and perhaps a bit sly) glint sparking in her eye.

"Condition is?" Jay says, lifting a brow. He was suspicious of what she would ask of him.

"I demand a hoodie from you, which I probably will not return" She demands, holding out her arms for emphasis.

Jay smacked a hand on his chest dramatically with a large gasp "You wouldn't! Steal a hoodie from me?! You must be the hoodie criminal overlord" he exclaimed.

"Shh, you'll blow my cover" she laughed playfully, holding a finger over her mouth in a 'shh!' Motion.

Jay laughed as they walked into his room. He dug around his closet as Zap sat down on her bed, admiring the posters and totally not internally fangirling or anything.

As she gazed she was unexpectedly met with a hoodie landing in her face. She let out an oof as she fell back onto the bed.

"That should do!" Jay said, looking back at her. "Whoops, sorry" He said with a nervous chuckle when he saw her laid out on his bed with a hoodie still on her face.

She got up and took the hoodie, looking at it with an excited grin. She quickly threw it on, sighing at its cozyness.

It was a little oversized, but that just made it all the more cozy. She dug her nose into the soft fabric, closing her eyes in bliss.

She felt the bed shift, and peeked an eye open to see Jay sitting down and grinning at her. She blushed, and was thankful that she had the hoodie up to her face where she could hide it.

Her blush only darkened when he pulled her close to her, hugging tightly. She felt the warmth of his body as he held her close.

She glanced over at him, only to find his face was red with a heavy blush too. They were silent for a minute, one of the rare occasions that Jay was silent.

Then Jay got an idea. He smirked, a mischievous look came across his face as he thought. Zap saw, and got suspicious.

"Jay, what's that smirk for?" She asked, he vaguely replied "this"