|| Chapter 4 ||

Of course, Hikaru couldn't hear, which made it incredibly hard.  But when she was a setter, she had used the system of a quick attack.  You can say that she copied Tobio's method, but this was before the "9 and 10 duo."  Nakamura would allow the wingspiker to jump and she would calculate the length, the speed, and the strength of the set.  That worked for her first and second year.  When it came to her third year, she was benched.

Coming back to reality, Hikaru walked on over and stood next to Koharu and Hitoka. 'They're very good. Especially the first years,' Nakamura remarked. The brunette nodded as her green orbs moved their way to the first years. 'Yeah, I guess,' Tamiko shrugged, and let out a yawn.

At that moment, there was a small wince. "What's your damage?!" Akiko was sitting on the floor, rubbing her head. She was glaring at a ginger-locked male. "S-SORRY!" the teen replied, sprinting to the opposite side of the gym. "Get it together! We have a match against Aobajohsai tomorrow, and we can't lose!" Coach Ukai scolded. The team nodded their heads with determination.

Yoko sighed, and walked over to the tall first year. She handed Akiko an ice pack along with a cloth. "Thank you," Tsukishima muttered. Tamiko clasped her hands behind her head and made her way back to Yachi and Nakamura.

"C'mon guys, let's wrap it up and go home!" Coach ordered. The volleyball team nodded, "Yes sir!"