Chapter 41: The End.

Before you read this.
Take a deep breath you got a long way to go.
•••••••••

Your pov..

I sat down near the bayou. I took a deep breath in and out. I heard the birds chirping. The water moving. The wind making my hair flow to the side.

I had a plan after I turned human...it would be what I've always wanted..I'll finally-..I heard footsteps approaching.

"Are you sure about this?"

"...I am"

"After you do this you'll be human. You'll be able to die, you won't be able to use magic or be a wolf or anything..are you sure you wanna do this ____?.."

"YES KLAUS I DO OK!" I snapped.

Klaus looks at me silently.

"..I'm sorry I just, for over a thousand years I never thought i could die..but after I do this spell I can..I won't be this scary monster I was created to be..I won't be a threat I won't be a problem.." I say softly to him as he sat down next to me.

"I'll be there..by your side. We all will. Even when you're human you're still apart of this family. And no body can change that." He says as I smile looking to him leaning my head on his shoulder as we just enjoy the quiet.

After 30 minutes I got up with Klaus.

"Let's get going.." I say as he nods. We both started to walk back home.

Hope smiled running up to us as Elijah followed behind her.

"Freya is getting everything ready for tonight when you cast the spell." Elijah tells me as I nod softly smiling.

"Good After tonight everything will be alright." I say with a smile looking at Hope.

We all started to walk more to get inside the building. Only for us all to be stopped.

"_____!" A sudden call of my name stopped me. I turned and saw Axel at the door he was panting like he just ran a marathon.

"Please ___ please tell me it isn't true you're not giving up your powers are you?!" He says coming closer as I was frozen...Axel..

Klaus looks to Elijah and Hope motioning them time go upstairs and inside as they do i look to Klaus as he walks away leaving me with him.

"Axel ..lets go on a walk.." I say as I started to walk out of the building with him.

"___ tell me. Is it true?" He asks grabbing my arm before I could take another step.

I let out a sigh and nod. "Yes yes it is. But how did you even hear about it?"

"A vampire was talking about it when he delivered something to the pack he said he couldn't help but overhear the conversation in the mikealson house..."

We walked into the woods. Walking towards the house I once took blake too.

"If you cast that spell you'll be human..you won't be a werewolf.." he says hurtfully

"Axel..please me turning human will be the bes-" I was cut off as he stopped me.

"NO! No it won't be the best thing! You're perfect the way you are! I don't care what those Mikealsons have to say! If they're forcing you just tell me please.. I can't-"

I look at Axel. "Axel..they aren't forcing me to do anything. This is my decision..for once in my life I can be normal! I won't have the urge to kill or attack or be controlled by someone..I'll finally be me.." I say softly smiling at him.