nine

jisoo, who was laying down, felt her phone vibrate. she grabs it and saw an unknown number calling her.

she answers it, "hello, who's this?" she asked, not knowing who is actually was until it answered, "it's me, she's heading inside a coffee shop." it took her a few moments to realize that it was seulgi's boyfriend who owned the deep voice. "hey, are you there?" jisoo went back to her senses, "yes, drop the location and i'll be there in less than an hour."

"o-okay, make it fast, she might leave anytime soon."

____________________________

jisoo was now infront the coffee shop, scanning the place when someone calls her, "over here!" she looked to the left only to see a very familiar guy she has seen in instagram. it was, seulgi's boyfriend. and jisoo was not gonna lie if she says he isn't handsome. he has a face that every men wants, and he looks even better in real life. jisoo shakes her thoughts and went to the car where jaehyun was in.

jaehyun on the other hand, was mesmerized by jisoo's beauty, it was a shame to other girls that there was a lady who's as beautiful as an aphrodite. jaehyun suddenly shakes his thoughts off his head as he felt it wasnt right, he has a girlfriend and he should only find seulgi the prettiest.

jisoo sits in the passenger's seat beside the drivers seat and spoke, "have you seen here go inside?" she asks, now looking at the coffee shop's door.

jaehyun then replies, "yes, 20 minutes ago, but she hasn't gone outside yet."

jisoo didnt reply and they both just waited and waited.

it's been almost an hour but there was still no signs of seulgi heading outside, which made jisoo sigh, "let's go in." jaehyun technically didn't like the idea, so he opposed, but jisoo spoke again, "asshat, we need to go!" and with that, jisoo opens the car door and ran to the door, which made jaehyun followher, trying to stop her from doing anything stupid. "hey, get back here! we're not sure about-"

"jaehyun, what are you doing here?"

____________

Cliff hangerrr