eleven

"i-i can explain---" taeyong was about to speak when jisoo showed her middle finger and left the cafeteria.

"shit- jisoo, wait!" taeyong ran to chase jisoo.

meanwhile, jaehyun and seulgi were silent.

"why didnt you break up with me if youre ina relationship with someone else?" jaehyun was furious, but he managed to be calm as he was in public, and there were a lot staring at them at the moment.

seulgi cries, "i'm sorry, i-i love him!"

jaehyun smiled, he was beyond in pain, they were ina relationship for two years and now it'll break.

"shut the fuck up, you liar. have fun with lee taeyong." and with that, jaehyun leaves the cafeteria, leving a crying seulgi behind.

there were no tears in jaehyun's eyes, he was angry, he felt betrayed that he wished he believed on jisoo sooner.

wait, where did jisoo go?

in the distance, jaehyun saw a figure of a boy and a girl, the girl was trying to get off of the grip of the boy.

it was jisoo, and she was trying so hard to get off from taeyong's grip.

without hesitation, jaehyun ran to push taeyong, who fell to the floor.

"what the f- what the fuck is wrong with you?!" taeyong shouts, standing up as he tried to punch jaehyun, and jaehyun successfully managed to dodge it, giving taeyong a punch which succeeded.

jisoo was in shock, jaehyun saw it and grabbed jisoo's hand, "let's go."

________________________