Chapter 10-Lights Up

We walked out of the house and I felt a wave of feelings and sensations .

I felt Harry's hand in mine which gave me chills over my body , I felt his gaze on me , I feelt the cold wind of the night and I felt the taste the alcohol left in my mouth , leaving me dizzy . 

,, You won't ask me where are we going ? '' Harry says after we stare in each other's eyes while walking .

,, No , I trust you .''

He looks away shyly and then laughs .

,, Well that's something new . ''

,, You want me to take my trust back ? '' I joke 

,, Oh ,no ,please don't I worked hard for it and I think I deserve it . ''

I don't say anything , I just look at him and get close so I can get my arm around him. He then kisses my forehead again and puts his arm around me too . 

,, Okay , we're here . '' he says and we're now in front of a small cabin in the back yard of the house . ,, Well , kind of '' . He goes in and I wait for him outside . He finally comes out with a blanket . 

,, What's that for ? '' I ask him. 

,, Well for us to sit on it ,duh. '' 

I laugh at him I help him put in on the ground . 

,, I wouldn't want you to get this filthy grass all over that beautiful dress of yours '' he says giving me a smirk . 

,, Shut up , Harold ''I say and notice his face changed . He wasn't smiling anymore.

,, Harold ?'' he says ,, Why are you calling me this?''

,, Well, Zayn called you that so I thought people call you that too.''

We sit then on the blanket . 

,, Ammmm,no ,not actually . He's the only one calling me that.''

,, Oh '' I say now  embarrassed . ,, I'm sorry... are you mad ?''

,, What ,no,no...'' he says getting closer to me now , putting his head pressed against my neck and his hands on my back .

,, I could never EVER  be mad at you .'' 

And I feel him smiling on my neck . I found myself smiling too . 

,, Why don't you like this name?''

He sighs but still responds :

,, It's not that I don't like it , is that ...This is how my ex girlfriend Camille would call me . Her , Zayn and I were really good friends and they would always call me that as an inside joke . We broke up like a year ago ... well she broke up with me ,but I still don't like to talk about that ''

,, Why did you break up '' 

,, We were just really different . I guess ''

And then , I take his face in my hands and I press my nose on his .

,, Well , I'm glad you broke up because we wouldn't be here today then . I would've probably stayed in my room and read or sleep , not feeling this good . Thank you Harry for making me feel good . '' 

,, You're welcome , Lor . '' he says and we stay like that for what seems like ages . 

But then we hear noise and voices .

,, Here you are , you little lovers''  Danielle says and I don't need much time to figure out she's drunk . Plus she had an empty bottle in her hand .