chapter five

Mwiza woke up to the sound of Chloe's giggles. When she looked at the position she and Andrew were in, she understood why the little girl was giggling.

Her head lay on Andrew's chest while her legs were thrown over his thigh. Despite Andrew being asleep, Andrew junior was wide awake basically crying for attention.

She tried to untangle herself from his body when she felt him stir, he was waking up. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him.

"Morning" he said huskily and stared at the hard on he was sprouting.
She found her self clenching her thighs in the hopes of getting rid of the tingly feeling between her legs.

His morning voice was melodious, his accent could be heard more clearly and she found herself loving it, the deepness of it screamed masculinity.

Andrew could tell she was lusting over him as much as he was lusting over her. A tiny part of him wished he could wake up to her leg over his thigh everyday.

"Good morning" she said as she fixed her chitenge. "How was your night"
He looked her straight in the eyes and said, "best sleep I've had in a while"

"Umm I should go get ready so you can drop me off at the school, I've troubled you for far too long" she said
"You haven't been a bother" he replied, "to be honest I needed to talk to someone who didn't know who I am"

"Who you are?" She asked
"Yeah I'm Andrew Lewis, the famous musician, loved by women and envied by men" he said sarcastically
"I never knew that" she said stating the obvious, "I love Half a man"

"Well duh" he smiled "otherwise you would have been all nervous around me and thanks"

"Good then" she said awkwardly
"Come to think of it, you were acting pretty nervous yesterday, why was that? After all you didn't know who I was " he said as he moved close to her

"Do I make you nervous"
"You I" she stuttered
"Nevermind that" he said laughing, "go take a shower in the guest room and I'll drop you off"

She hurriedly  ran up the stairs, cussing in Nsenga when she realized she didn't ask for directions and had to go back to Andrew.

"Where's the guestroom" she asked awkwardly

"Second door to your right, black door, you can't miss it" he said and laughed loudly at how silly she was acting.

He was about to go take a shower when Chloe stopped him
"Daddy" she said
"Yes princess"
"Can Miza be my new nanny?" She asked
"I'm sorry princess she can't"
"Please daddy" she asked again, "she's perfect for me, she's kind, funny and yesterday she said she'd teach me how to cook something from her country"

"It's not that easy" he told her calmly, "Mwiza has her own life, her career, it wouldn't be fair to disturb her"
"At least ask her daddy please" she says pouting

" Okay I will" he said and she squealed and jumped into his arms. He walked to the kitchen and began making their breakfast.

"Namu nunka bwino muno" she said when she walked into the kitchen sniffing the air.

"What?" Andrew and Chloe asked simultaneously.
"Sorry it's bemba a language from my country"

"Oh" Andrew said, "what does it mean"
"It means it's smelling nice in here"
"I can assure you that it tastes even better now sit and eat I have a proposition for you"

Mwiza had barely started eating when Andrew basically blurted out "be my daughter's nanny".

He hadn't meant to blurt it out like that. He felt like slapping himself. The initial plan was for him to sort of woo her with his cooking them make her accept the job.

"I'm sorry I can't" she said and put the piece of bacon she held in her hands down.

"Please" he begged
"I honestly can't Andrew" she said sadly, "with classes and trying to learn how to play instruments I won't have time to look after Chloe"

"You'll have free accommodation and even if I fire you or you quit I'll take care of your accomodation until you graduate"

"That's very nice of you but-" she began and he cut her off
"I know how to play most instruments, I'm a musician after all I'll teach you everything you need to know about playing instruments, think of it as free bonus lessons."
"But I still have classes"
"I'm friends with the Dean of students, Markus, I can work out a timetable were you will only be needed at the school once a week for your progress check. Moreover I work from home so you'll rarely have to miss classes and when you do I'll teach you"

"I don't know Andrew, I'm not too sure about this"
"One thousand pounds a month" he said "that's more than twenty thousand kwacha which I presume is the currency from your country"

"It is" she replied, "but that's more than both my parents used to make in a year"

"And it will be yours in a month" he pressed on, "you'll be able to send your siblings to school, buy your mother glasses and still have enough left for yourself, this is what you need to get out of poverty. Isn't that what you told me you wanted last night"

"Yes" she replied

"Then what's holding you" he pressed on, "say yes, be Chloe's nanny"

"I guess I'm Chloe's nanny" she said grinning widely.

She was astonished, she never thought that she'd ever have that much money at her finger tips. It was like a golden ticket out of Bonomali and she knew no matter what was going to happen she would take it.

"Say hello to your new nanny Chloe" Andrew said
"Nanny" Chloe cried and they all grinned widely looking as though they were a real family.

Not proof read
Sorry for the late update y'all
Hope you enjoy it
Comment, vote and share
Also follow my account 😂 I'm talking to you....yes you 😂
Word count: 1003