Victors Village and Victory tour. (EDITED)

Clove's POV:

I never thought I could hate a house as much as I hate this one. It has 3 floors, each brightly coloured, and so...so... so capitol like. The Lounge has red leather seats, green chairs, and a glass cofee table. You get the idea...

When I got off the train, I refused to talk to Cato. He ran after me, making it known I was going the wrong way to Victor's Village.

I said to him 'I'm not living there'. But he stamped the ground angrily, and shouted at me.

'Dammit Clove, just to what your told!' I was so shoked, I followed him meekly.

My prep team arrived after 3 weeks of horrible loneliness, ready to prepare me for the victory tour.

For the first leg, District 12, I am dressed in a blue velvet dress, with diamonds set in the rim. Probably designed for Katniss, because it is too small.

Me and Cato are taken to the justice building, and I am shocked. There are no armed guard, no security fences, nothing. However, there is a meadow, and next to it a house, which two faces peer out the window of.  Both blonde. A dark haired- olive skinned boy is climbing under the fence, and he glares at me as we drive past, then heads into the house.

We are taken onto the stage, and the crowd glare at me. On Katniss' side, there is the two blonde women. A mother and a sister, who looks about 12. The boy is there too, but his apperance suggests he is a cousin. On Peeta's side, there is a huge man, a small skinny, bitter looking woman, and 2  brothers. The family's faces are still fresh with sorrow, and the 12 year old girl is crying, her shirt coming untucked at the back.

This the girl Katniss volunteerd for.

And I killed her.