Part 2

My last week was kinda hard. I had to talk this whole thing out with my parents and well they were not really happy about it. I mean they supported and still support me in my entire life but it is different. I am planing to travel across the world to spend a week with a lot of boys in one house and I didn't even meet them. But hardly with my sisters help the agreed. And now here I am a week later packing my bags and I am ready to leave my country tomorrow. 

- How are you felling? - My sister looks at me while she helps me pack my bag.

- I am really nervous. You know. First of all I have never traveled with plain. Second.... God... I will see them, talk to them, be with them. What if they will hate me or I will not understand them. I mean we speak different languages. - I say and almost cry.

- Hey Liv. It will be okey. As you talked about how Ondreaz wrote to you I am sure he will help you. And well it is just a week. I am sure you will enjoy it more than you think you will. - She gives me a flirty half smile.

- Stupid.

- Just don't make any stupid thing. Okey? - She asks. 

- I will try my best. - I smile. 

Soon the night comes and I go to sleep as I have to be at the airport really early. My plane leaves at 8.am. I easily fall asleep.

I woke up to my ringing phone. I push the button and silence fall on my room.

- Here is my day. - I say and sit up with the brightest smile on my face. I have a quick shower and a get dressed. My dad helps me put my bags in the car and we start the way to the airport. During this time my mom gives me last minute advises and I just smile at her as I know how worried she is. An hour later we stop in the parking spot next to the airport. We get my bags out and walk in the building. I have never been here before but it is really nice. My parents help me check in and do the thing what I have to do. 

We are early as it is just 6.am.

- Lets have something to breakfast. - My mom offers.

- It would be really good. - I say as I don't want to miss this breakfast with them. We sit in a little coffee shop in the airport and have some coffee and sandwiches. We have a really great time. But quickly it is time for leave. 

I turn to my parents.

- Thank you so much. - I say and a tear drops down on my face.

- Honey... Don't cry it is just a week and everything will be all right. - My mom says while she is crying too. I hug them tightly. My dad gives a kiss on my forehead. 

- Be good. - He whispers and smile. Now I turn to my sister.

- Have fun little sister. - She smiles and hugs me - Call me anytime if you need me.

- Okey. - I whisper in her shoulder. 

After out goodbye I wave them a last and get on the plain. I check my phone for the last time and I see a message. 

Ondreaz Lopez:

On the plain?

Olivia Jakab:

Yep.

Ondreaz Lopez:

Have a nice flight! 

After it I turn my phone off. The first flight is not so long. I have to transfer in Berlin. I have some time till my other plain. I make some photos of myself in the airport and I post on of them on IG.