Part 46

I feel like that blood runs out of my body. Like time slows down around me and I just stare at the picture in front of me. In my head I am trying to find some excuses for this. Maybe if I say this is not me? But it clearly me. I can not say that it is Mads cause she has blonde hair.

What the f*ck am I suppose to do now?

I have to lie cause if Mads does not know the kiss between me and Jaden it could ruin their relationship again and I can not let this happen but what should I do now?

- So? - The man asks in front of me with a smirk on his lips. I can see that he enjoys this situation. Makes me feel awkward in front of camera.

- What? - I ask back and I totally lost. I am so so f*cked up.

- We know this is you. The person who sent this photo confirmed that you are on this picture. - He smiles widely at me and this makes me go crazy. I could literally punch him in the face without any regret.

- I hope that the person who made this photo knows that he or she broked so many laws and I will find him or her and sue the shit out of him or her. - I say angrily. I just turn around and I simply walk away. I can feel Ondreaz's eyes on my back as he is following me. I get my phone out of my bag and I immediately press the green button next to Jaden's name.

- Come on Jaden. Come on Jaden. - I whisper it in front of me. I have to talk to him now.

After some seconds he picks it up.

- Hey Boo. - I hear his husky voice maybe I woke him up. But I could not care less.

- Boo... there is a little problem here. - I say and I can hear that he is sitting up quickly.

- Are you okey? - He asks worriedly and I can not resist to smile how much he cares about me.

- Yeah I am fine but... - I look up and see Ondreaz in front of me. I know that he knows that I was on the picture - Someone made pictures of us when we kissed.

- WHAT? - He says slowly and his voice is stone cold. I can feel that he is just as surprised just as I am right now.

- I do not know how but someone made and sent to some guy who makes youtube videos about TikTokers. - I say and he does not reply. I can hear that he is breathing heavily but he is sitting in silence.

- Please tell me you told Mads about that kiss. - I say and I pray inside. Everything would be so much easier to him if he would told it Mads before.

- Obviously not. Did you tell Ondreaz? - He asks and I look up he is still standing in front of me whit cold eyes. I feel like everything is f*cked up. We f*cked up Jaden's relationship and mine.

- No. But now he knows it. - I say as I am still looking at Ondreaz - You have to tell Mads before it gets worst. Maybe you two can talk about it.

- I have to go. - He says and without any goodbye we put the phone down.

Awkward silence. I slowly put my hand down with my phone in it. What should I say now? That I am sorry? I am not sorry that we kissed with Jaden. We literally did nothing wrong. At that time nothing was between us with Ondre. Not like we have something now. I was single. Jaden was single. But why do I still feel guilty about it? Why things like this have to happen with me?

It would be so much easier if it would happen with someone else. Ondre has something against Jaden. Maybe cause for the first time he really thought that I cheated him with Jaden. But we both know that it never happened.

- So? - He breaks the silence between us and I can feel that my belly turns into a little ball - You guys kissed?

I can not lie to him. It would not help in this situation. I clear my throat before answering to him. I can feel that my voice is already shaking.

- Yeah. It happened once. - I say the truth - Look...

I start but he interrupts me.

- You do not have to explain yourself. It is non of my business. You can kiss anyone you want. You are single. - He says and I can not decided if he is mad or not. He turns around but I feel like I can not let this like this. I grab his arm harshly and I pull him back.

- Yeah. I have to explain it cause I want to explain it. - I say and I look up in his eyes. He pulls an eyebrow up and crosses his arms in front of his chest. I do not want to f*ck this up again. I know that I want him back and I know that he wants me back too. We just try to avoid talking about it cause we both did things what we should not do. But how long we want to do this? How long we wanna blame each other? I feel like I can not do this anymore. If he does not want me now he will never want me.

- Look Ondre. Maybe you are mad at me right now. I do not know cause you do not talk about it. Yeah we kissed that one time. I did not regret it cause why would I do? Nothing more ever happened and at that time you and I were basically nothing. We both did things what we should not do. You know it and I know it too. But f*ck I came back to this shitty city to be with you again. Cause I missed you. And Jaden was one of the people who convinced me that it is a good idea. We felt something for each other but he thought you and I would be better together. You did f*cked up things and I also did f*cked up things. We should just let this things go if you really want to start this again cause if we will still bring the past up we will mess this up again and again. And I will f*cking regret that I came back here. And I do not want this. I want you and I to work cause I missed you and... and... because I love you.

I say and I just let everything out. And I feel so much better. I told him everything I wanted to tell him. I am breathing faster and my heart is beating faster. He does not reply. He just stand there in silence and I just start to feel really weird.

Maybe he does not want to start again?

- So this is how you feel? - He asks on a stone cold voice. Oh shit. Maybe it was a bad idea to tell him this. Or I do not know. I do not want to lose him. But maybe it will happen eventually.

- Yeah. - I say and I try to look confident even know I am dying in the inside right now. His death glare and the tone of his voice is something I did not except. But if it has to end the sooner is better. I think... Or I hope...

I rub my hand on the side of my thigh as my palms are sweating.

Before my anxiety could take me over something really unexcepted happens.

He grabs my waist firmly and pulls me closer to him. He presses his pumped perfect lips onto mine and I just feel like I am in heaven. Our lips move together perfectly. He slides his tongue into my mouth and out tongues starts to dance together.

A few seconds later he pulls away from me and looks down at me. He tuck a piece of hair behind my back and hold my face in his hand.

- I do not want to f*ck this up again. - He whispers basically into my mouth. I feel like my leg are weak and I would fall if he would not hold me.

- I love you. - He whispers and pulls me into an another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you had to wait long for this next part and I am still sorry. But writing this story is getting harder and harder and I do not know why.

I am trying my best!

Hope you will enjoy it!!