Prologue

LHONG POV

I was wait Tharn at the cafe for lunch. At the same time I was waited my friend. I looked at the propose ring on my finger. I can't believe that Tharn propose me. In a few weeks, we will get married and have family together.

"Sorry...I'm late." Tharn said as he kissed my cheeks.

"Is everything done?"

"Yes, I already make a appointment for our wedding planner. In next week, we will go there to choose our wedding theme. How is it?" Said Tharn.

"Cool, I want a lot of beautiful flower for our wedding."

"Sounds interesting. We will discuss about it later. Let's eat, I'm hungry~" When we go through the menu. My friend approached us.

"Lhong, sorry khap. I'm late." Type apologized.

"It's ok. We just arrived too. Take a seat with us. Tharn this is my friend, Type. And, Type this is Tharn my boyfriend as well my husband to-be."

"Waddi, my name is Tharn, khap." Tharn smile while lend his hands to Type. But, Type Wai Tharn instead.

"I'm Type, khap." Type smiled.

"Let's order some food. What do you want to eat, Type?" Asked Tharn to Type.

"Anything is fine." Type said.

"It's my treat. Order what you want." Asked Tharn.

"Okay, khap. Thank you, P' Tharn." Type thanked.
_________________________________________

"Mr. Lhong, I'm sorry to said that you have a cancer at stage 4. You only 5 years to lived only." I'm shocked about doctor just said. Cancer.

All this time, I don't even know that I have a cancer. My wedding only few days away. I cried. How am I supposed to tell this to Tharn.

"You have to stay strong, Mr. Lhong. Don't give up yet." Doctor encourage me.

I exit the doctor room. I quickly wipe my tears before Tharn noticed it.

"Lhong, is everything fine." Tharn asked with worried face.

I give a forced smile to Tharn. "Doctor said that I'm just having a flu and nothing bad." I lied.

"That's why I told you don't always drink ice. But, you never listen to me." Tharn carressed my cheek.

"Let's go, we need to do a lot of preparation for our wedding."

"Ok, khap." I smile.

Later that night, I was restless and could not sleep. I looked at Tharn's sleeping face and carressed his cheeks.

"I don't know how to say this but...I don't want you felt sad and lonely when I was no longer at this world." I whispered.

"I'm sorry Tharn, from now on, you have to learn to love and taking care of someone else not me." I cried.

_________________________________________

"Why you want to see me, Lhong?" Type said while take a sit infront of me.

"I have something important to tell you." I said.

"What is i-" I cut what Type want to say.

"I want you to married Tharn." I felt guilty.

I know I shouldn't put him at my situation. But, after I saw the way how Tharn looked at Type and how Tharn speak with Type. I'm sure one day, Tharn will fall in love with Type.