Rocky Imagine

{Y/N:Your Name}

"Babe. Come on. We need to go Christmas shopping!" Rocky groaned tugging your arm to pull you up from the couch.

"You haven't gone Christmas shopping yet?" You question Rocky. You weren't shocked, he always leaves things to the last minute. Last year he did the same.

"Y/N. Please, I'll buy you a drink from Starbucks if you come." Rocky smiled as you shot up from the couch.

"Let's go." You say grabbing the keys to your car and run to the car.

~*~

At the Mall

~*~

Rocky grabbed a tolley and when he was not looking you hopped in the tolley and sat it in.

"Y/N. Seriously? You're such a cutie." Rocky says kissing your head and pushing the tolley.

"Weeee! This is fun." You giggle like a child. You can't help but look at all the women walking past starring at you. Many of the women were carrying Victoria Secret bags and Nike bags. You have been telling Rocky for the last four months that you really wanted light blue Nike Free runs and perfume from Victoria Secret because you ran out and it smells nice. Looks like you're not going to get those this year.

Rocky pushed you into Target and wheeling you down the ilse of clothes and items.

"Hmm. Do you think Riker will like this?" Rocky asks you passing you a shirt.

"Yeah. It's cool." You say and then point to another shirt.

"That one." You say trying to get into the Christmas spirit.

"Good idea." Rocky says kissing your cheek. You hop out of the tolley and admire the Christmas tree that has heaps a presents under it. The presents are all for kids you can not afford Christmas or are homeless.

"Can we get a present and donate it?" You ask Rocky giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. You can choose the present." Rocky says to you and you looks around the space around you.

"What about a book?" You ask picking up the childrens story book.

"That is an awesome idea." Rocky adds smiling. You go to pay for the book and Rocky pays for the presents for his family.

Rocky takes your hand and you walk out of the shops. Rocky drives you home and you walk inside first.

"Y/N. Baby. I wanna give you something." Rocky says passing you a small box.

"But Rocky, Christmas is not until tomorrow." You tell him.

"Please, open it." Rocky begs so you take the box off him and unwrap it. It was a Christmas tree decoration with a photo of you and Rocky.

"It's awesome." You smile and you hug Rocky tightly.

"Do you wanna put it on the tree?" Rocky asks you. "I've got to wrap the presents." Rocky says and kisses your head and heads to another room.

You put the decoration on the tree and look down and notice the Victoria Secret bag and Nike bag. Maybe Christmas will not be as bad as you thought it was going to be.